You have no items in your shopping cart.
Biomega BOS Boston Bike - 8 speed
Meant to thrive in the congested (and sometimes neglected) urban environment where traditional city bikes falter, the Jens Martin Skibsted-designed Boston bicycle utilizes oversized tubing and burly tires to handle whatever comes your way. The Boston includes an integrated wire lock safety system that's a structural part of the frame in place of a downtube. If the lock is cut the bicycle frame breaks. This Instant Icon- part of the collections at the New York and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art-is street friendly and street wise, no matter where the streets take you.
Belt Drive System:
The BOSTON has a Gates Beltdrive system providing a grease free, smooth and quiet ride.
The front forks have Nightglow Effect:
This effect lies in a special paint treatment that stores light when exposed to it - a glow in the dark fork! It increases your bike's traffic safety & general visibility by night. How long the effect works depends how long it has been exposed to light.
Special Features of the Biomega Boston Bike:
Gates Belt Drive
8 Speed - Shimano Alfine
The 8 Speed version features a Shimano Alfine internal hub, which offers a great range of gearing with very little maintenance required.
The unique locking system uses a Down Tube (DT) chain lock, which is integrated as a structural part of the frame. If the lock is broken so is the bike - why steal it then?
Stop before you are stopped. Twin shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide ultimate braking power for stop and go city traffic.
Full Specs of the Biomega Boston Bike:
- Frame: 19.5 Aluminum folding frame
- Fork: Biomega aluminum fork 24"
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive
- Handlebar:Biomega handlebar
- Stem: Alloy, Biomega design
- Saddle: Black with embossed Biomega logo
- Front Brake: Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake: Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Hub: Shimano Alfine Internal 8 speed hub
- Tires: 24” x 1.5" tires with reflective strip
- Rims: 24" aluminum rim
- Lock: Integrated locking system
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, Biomega design
- Frame Sizes: Unisize 19.5" Frame with 24" Wheels
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.