You have no items in your shopping cart.
Biomega NYC / New York 2 Speed Automatic Shifting
The NYC is inspired by the iconic Biomega bicycle CPH, reinvigorating Biomega's status as a pioneer in chainless bikes-this time with a smooth, quiet carbon fiber belt drive. The NYC's sleek and no-nonsense look integrates a front mudguard in the aluminum down tube complimenting its aggressive and sporty urban driving properties. The NYC is designed by the three creative forces of Danish design group KiBiSi, with the ambition of creating an honest means of transport, which has the potential to become a classic. Biomega dedicates this ultimate bicycle to the ultimate city- NYC.
Belt Drive System:
The NYC 2 Speed has a Gates Beltdrive system providing a grease free, smooth and quiet ride.
The front forks have Nightglow Effect:
This effect lies in a special paint treatment that stores light when exposed to it - a glow in the dark fork! It increases your bike's traffic safety & general visibility by night. How long the effect works depends how long it has been exposed to light.
Special Features of the Biomega NYC 2 Speed Bike:
2 Speed - SRAM:
SRAM's 2 speed automatic shifting system will change gears at the proper time allowing you to solely focus on your riding.
Stop before you are stopped. Twin shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide ultimate braking power for stop and go city traffic.
Built in Mudguard:
The custom frame has a mudguard formed into the downtube to keep you clean while adding style.
Full Specs of the Biomega NYC 2 Speed Bike:
- Frame: Biomega aluminum frame with CNC logo in down tube
- Fork: Biomega aluminum fork
- Drivetrain: Gates Carbon belt drive
- Handlebar:Biomega aluminum handlebar
- Stem: Biomega aluminum stem
- Saddle: Black with embossed Biomega logo
- Front Brake: Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Brake: Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Gears: SRAM 2speed automatic
- Tires: 700x25 tire with reflective strip
- Rims: 700c aluminum rim
- Seat Clamp: Biomega aluminum clamp
- Frame Sizes: Small (45cm), Medium (50cm), Large (55cm)
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.