You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Beltway Elite 8 Speed 2015 Model
Breezer's revolutionary, deceptively clean Gates Carbon Belt-Drive series. 2013 Award Winner for Best Urban Bike from Bicycling Magazine, Joe Breeze put his design skills to work adapting cutting-edge new technologies to create the ultimate lightweight commuter, available as an 8-speed Alfine bike, or lightweight single speed rocket ship. Rather than using a traditional chain, the Beltway utilizes a high quality Gates Carbon Belt drive system. This means there is no grease, there is less noise, and the ride is extremely smooth. If you are concerned about the reliability and strength, there is no need to worry - these are the same type of belts that power vehicles, motorcycles, ATV's and more.
In addition to the Beltway Elite's Gates belt, this bicycle is also powered by a top-of-the line internal hub system, the Shimano Alfine 8. This light-weight and very accurate 8 speed internal hub requires very little maintenance and provides a great range of gearing for all types of terrain. The Alfine Rapid Fire Plus shifters will shift as soon as you hit the trigger! Breezer kept it top-of-the-line with the brakes too, with Shimano Trekking Hydraulic Disc brakes in both the front and rear.
The foundation is a custom Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum frame with patented Breezer D'Fusion Breeze-In Belt Drive dropouts. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes. The fork is lightweight Carbon Fiber which greatly reduces road vibrations.
Commuter ready, the bike is rounded out with a rear rack, fenders and a dynamo generator powered front and rear B&M LED light system.
Special Features of the Breezer Beltway Elite 2015 Model:
- Gates Carbon Drive Belt
- Shimano Alfine 8 Speed Drivetrain
- Shimano Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front and Rear B&M Dynamo Powered LED lights
- Dual Fenders and Rear Rack
- Vittoria Randonneur Pro Tires 700c with Reflecitve Strips
Full Specs of the Beltway Elite:
- Sizes: Step-Over: S (48cm), M (52cm), L (56cm), XL (60cm)
- Color(s): Matte Black w/ Optic Green
- Main frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Breezer Eccentric Bottom Bracket, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Belt-Drive Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crankset: Breezer Forged Aluminum, 2-Piece Design, Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Exterior Bearing System
- Pedals: VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine 8 RapidFire Plus, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 22T
- Chain: Gates CDX CenterTrack Carbon Drive Belt
- Wheelset: Shimano 3W Dynamo QR Front / Alfine 8 Rear, 32H Centerlock Hubs, Vera DPD22 SSE Rims
- Tires: Vittoria Randonneur Pro, 700Cx32, Reflective Strip
- Brake set: Shimano T447 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Shimano T445 Trekking Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset : FSA 1 1/8”, Fully Integrated, 36degree ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebar:Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9degree Sweep
- Stem: Breezer 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12degree/78degree
- Grips: Ergon GP1
- Seatpost: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp
- Fenders: Polycarbonate, 40mm, Stainless Fittings, Integrated Lighting Conductors
- Headlight: B&M Lumotech Lyt LED, Standlight, Auto Sensor, On/Off Switch
- Taillight: B&M DToplight Plus LED, Standlight
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum w/ Spring Clip
- Included: Kickstand, Bell
Please Note: We recommend the bike be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.