You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Beltway Expert 8 Speed 2015 Model
The Breezer Beltway - Breezer's revolutionary, deceptively clean Gates Carbon Belt-Drive series. 2013 Award Winner for Best Urban Bike from Bicycling Magazine, Joe Breeze put his design skills to work adapting cutting-edge new technologies to create the ultimate lightweight commuter, available as an 8-speed Alfine bike, or lightweight single speed rocket ship.
In addition to the Beltway Elite's Gates belt, this bicycle is also powered by a top-of-the line internal hub system, the Shimano Alfine 8. This light-weight and very accurate 8 speed internal hub requires very little maintenance and provides a great range of gearing for all types of terrain. The Alfine Rapid Fire Plus shifters will shift as soon as you hit the trigger! Breezer kept it top-of-the-line with the brakes too, with Shimano Hydraulic Disc brakes in both the front and rear.
The foundation is a custom Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum frame with patented Breezer D'Fusion Breeze-In Belt Drive dropouts. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes. The fork is lightweight Carbon Fiber which greatly reduces road vibrations.
Special Features of the Breezer Beltway Expert 2015 Model:
- Gates Carbon Drive Belt
- Shimano Alfine 8 Speed Drivetrain
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Continental Sport Contact 700Cx37
Full Specs of the Beltway Expert:
- Sizes: Step-Over: S (48cm), M (52cm), L (56cm), XL (60cm)
- Color(s): Matte Black w/ Dark Metallic Grey
- Main frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Breezer Eccentric Bottom Bracket, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Belt-Drive Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crankset: Breezer Forged Aluminum, 2-Piece Design, Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 46T
- Bottom Bracket: Exterior Bearing System
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum, Chromoly Axle
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine 8 RapidFire Plus, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 22T
- Chain: Gates CDX CenterTrack Carbon Drive Belt
- Wheelset: Shimano RM33 QR Front / Alfine 8 Rear, 32H Centerlock Hubs, Vera DPD22 Rims
- Tires: Continental Sport Contact 700Cx37
- Brake set: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset : FSA 1 1/8”, Fully Integrated, 36degree ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebar:Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9degree Sweep
- Stem: Breezer 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12degree/78degree
- Grips: Oval Concepts 600 Lock-On
- Seatpost: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Comp
- Included: Kickstand
Please Note: We recommend the bike be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.