You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Beltway Single Speed
We have a limited number of the Beltway Single Speed bike available. Order now to ensure you receive one of these innovative bikes before they sell out. We are also offering the Beltways with No Shipping Charge.
Joe Breeze has done it again! With the introduction of the Beltway Breezer has set the standard high for belt driven bicycles. Rather than using a traditional chain, the Beltway utilizes a high quality Gates Carbon Belt drive system. This means there is no grease, there is less noise, and the ride is extremely smooth. If you are concerned about the reliability and strength, there is no need to worry - these are the same type of belts that power vehicles, motorcycles, ATV's and more.
The Beltway Single speed keeps it simple and high quality. In addition to the Gates Belt drive, the bike has fast moving Schwalbe 700c tires, aluminum rims with locking skewers and dual disc brakes. The perfect bike for riding in an urban environment where the only speed you need is go!
The foundation of the Beltway is a custom Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum frame with patented Breezer D'Fusion Breeze-In Belt Drive dropouts. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes.
Special Features of the Breezer Beltway Single Speed:
- Gates Carbon Drive Belt
- Tektro Dual Disc Brakes
- Schwalbe Marathon Tires 700c
Full Specs of the Breezer Beltway:
- Sizes: Step-Over: S (48cm), M (52cm), L (56cm), XL (60cm)
- Color(s): Gloss Black w/ Silver
- Main frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Breezer Eccentric Bottom Bracket, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Belt-Drive Dropouts
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum, Chromoly Steerer, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crankset: Breezer Forged Aluminum, Gates CDX CenterTrack Pulley
- Bottom bracket: FSA 7420 Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: VP, Chromoly Axle
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine S700 11-Speed, RapidFire Plus
- Cassette: Gates CDX CenterTrack Pulley
- Chain: Gates CDX CenterTrack Carbon Drive Belt
- Wheelset: Breezer Aluminum Front/Breezer Single-Speed Cassette Aluminum Rear, 32H 6-Bolt Hubs, Locking Skewers, Breezer Aluminum Box-Type CNC Rims
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon, 700Cx35, Green Guard
- Brake set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Tektro Aluminum, Ergonomic w/ Kraton Grip, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset : FSA 1 1/8”, Fully Integrated, 36degree ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebar: Breezer North Road Aluminum, 25.4, 26mm Rise, 590mm Wide, 33degree Sweep
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, 7degree FlipFlop, Ahead Style
- Grips: Breezer Ergonomic, Dual-Density, Kraton + Gel
- Seatpost: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Breezer Performance Dual-Density Saddle
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum w/ Spring Clip
- Other: Kickstand, Bell
Please Note: We recommend the bike be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.