You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer 29er Cloud 9 Elite Mountain Bike - High Performance Racing Bike
No Shipping Charge
Last year, Joe Breeze's innovative design work on the Breezer 29ers produced the shortest chainstays and the shortest front center on the market. Bike Magazine, a top industry publication in the U.S., summed up the Cloud 9 as “a surprisingly lively carbon hardtail with a well-balanced attitude and an affinity for tight trails,” thus confirming that all Joe’s hard work was worth it. In 2012, the Cloud 9 is Joe’s top-of-the-line carbon fiber racing frame. The Breezer Cloud 9 Elite is the top-of-the-line racing bike. It’s built for pure performance and speed.
In designing the 29er bikes, Joe Breeze wanted to make sure they were a step above the rest of the other 29ers. After all, he is the father of the modern day mountain bike. The result is that all the Breezer 29ers benefit from Joe's advanced 29er geometry, offering the advantage of larger wheels while maintaining the precise handling characteristics of Joe's world-renowned 26er designs.
About the Breezer D'Fusion Tubing:
Breezer D'Fusion tubing strengthens Breezer mountain bikes with a unique D-shape profile on the top and down tubes near the head-tube intersection, as well as at the top tube/seat tube intersection. While riding, significant stress travels through these joints, and D'Fusion tubing's broader cross-section diffuses the stress load over a wider area, reducing the risk of frame fatigue. In the rear triangle, D'Fusion adds rigidity to the chainstays through a wider cross-section while positioning the broad area outboard, reducing chain suck. D'fusion tubing allows Breezer to get rid of ride deadening and heavy gussets and lets the tubing do the lightweight and lively work it was designed to do.
About Breezer Apex Disc Mounts:
The Breezer Apex Disc Mount puts the rear brake caliper on the chainstay of the frame. The increased diameter of the chianstay provides a huge increase in torsional rigidity over the smaller seatstay. Not only is braking performance increased and chatter decreased, but the caliper is also safely protected within the Apex of the rear triangle, instead of "hanging off the back" like most other companies designs.
About Breeze-In Dropouts:
Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In Dropouts offer twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improve everything from the ride to shifting to wheel changes.
Special Features of the Breezer Cloud 9 Elite Carbon Fiber 29er
- Custom Breezer Carbon Fiber Frame High-modulus carbon fiber, Joe Breeze D'Fusion tube shaping, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered headtube, BB92 Press-Fit bottom bracket
- Fox Fork 32 Float 29 FIT RLC, Tapered Steerer, 15mm Thru-Axle, 100mm Travel, Remote Lockout
- RAM XX 10-Speed, 93mm Carbon Cage
WTB Stryker TCS Cross Country Race 29 (Tubeless Ready)
- SRAM XX Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Oval Concepts Headset, Handlebar, Stem Saddle and Seatpost
- SRAM XX Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Full Specs of the Breezer Cloud 9 Elite Mountain Bike
- Sizes: S (17"), M (18.5"), L (19.5"), XL (21")
- Color(s): Carbon, Orange, White
- Main frame: High-modulus carbon fiber, Joe Breeze D'Fusion tube shaping, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered headtube, BB92 Press-Fit bottom bracket
- Rear triangle: Carbon Breeze-In dropouts, Breezer D'Fusion Asymmetrical chainstays, Apex disc mount
- Fork: Fox 32 Float 29 FIT RLC, Tapered Steerer, 15mm Thru-Axle, 100mm Travel, Remote Lockout
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT M785 10-Speed, Hollowtech II, 26-38T
- Bottom bracket: Truvativ PressFit GXP
- Pedals: NA
- Front derailleur: SRAM X0 10-Speed, High Direct Mount
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX 10-Speed, 93mm Carbon Cage
- Shifters: SRAM XX 20-Speed Trigger, Matchmaker X clamp
- Cassette: SRAM XX 10-Speed, 11-36T X-Dome
- Chain: SRAM PowerChain 1091 10-Speed, Hollow Pin
- Wheelset: WTB Stryker TCS Cross Country Race 29 (Tubeless Ready)
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2" TCS (Tubeless Ready)
- Brake set: SRAM XX Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: SRAM XX Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset : Oval 1 1/8"-1 1/2", Fully Integrated, Full-Cartridge Angular Contact Bearings
- Handlebar: Oval M850, Carbon, 31.8 - Flat Bar, 710mm wide, 9 degree sweep
- Stem: Oval M800 RBT, Carbon, 31.8, 6 degree/84 degree
- Tape/grip: Breezer MTB Locking Grips
- Saddle: Oval R900, Carbon rails, Superlight foam
- Seat post: Oval M800 TBT, Carbon, 31.6x400mm
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.