You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer 29er Cloud 9 Team Mountain Bike
No Shipping Charge!
Whether you have been on 29ers since the beginning or you are just now considering the big-wheel experience, you won’t regret riding this Breezer bike. The Cloud 9's frame is made of Breezer D'Fusion High-Modulous Carbon Fiber with D'Fusion Asymmetrical Chainstays and all it takes is one look to realize this is one impressive design. The Cloud 9 is light, comfortable, and features Joe Breeze’s legendary handling characteristics. And most of all, it’s scary fast.
In designing the 29er bikes, Joe Breeze wanted to make sure they were a step above the rest of the other 29ers. After all, he is the father of the modern day mountain bike. The result is that all the Breezer 29ers benefit from Joe's advanced 29er geometry, as it offers the advantage of larger wheels but maintains the precise handling characteristics of Joe's world-renowned 26er designs.
About the Breezer D'Fusion Tubing:
Breezer D'Fusion tubing strengthens Breezer mountain bikes with a unique D-shape profile on the top and down tubes near the head-tube intersection, as well as at the top tube/seat tube intersection. While riding, significant stress travels through these joints, and D'Fusion tubing's broader cross-section diffuses the stress load over a wider area, reducing the risk of frame fatigue. In the rear triangle, D'Fusion adds rigidity to the chainstays through a wider cross-section while positioning the broad area outboard, reducing chain suck. D'fusion tubing allows Breezer to get rid of ride deadening and heavy gussets and lets the tubing do the lightweight and lively work it was designed to do.
About Breezer Apex Disc Mounts:
The Breezer Apex Disc Mount puts the rear brake caliper on the chainstay of the frame. The increased diameter of the chianstay provides a huge increase in torsional rigidity over the smaller seatstay. Not only is braking performance increased and chatter decreased, but the caliper is also safely protected within the Apex of the rear triangle, instead of "hanging off the back" like most other companies designs.
About Breeze-In Dropouts:
Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In Dropouts offer twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improve everything from the ride to shifting to wheel changes.
Special Features of the Breezer Cloud 9 Carbon Fiber 29er
- Custom Breezer Carbon Fiber Frame
- Rock Shox Reba RL 29, Tapered Steerer, 15mm Thru-Axle, 100mm Travel, Push Lockout Remote
- Shimano Deore XT Drivetrain and XT Hollowtech Crank
WTB Laser Wheels TCS Trail 29 (Tubeless Ready)
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Oval Concepts Headset, Handlebar, Stem Saddle and Seatpost
- Shimano XT Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Full Specs of the Breezer Cloud 9 Mountain Bike
- Sizes: S (17"), M (18.5"), L (19.5"), XL (21")
- Color(s): Grey, Blue, White
- Main frame: High-modulus carbon fiber, Joe Breeze D'Fusion tube shaping, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered headtube, BB92 Press-Fit bottom bracket
- Rear triangle: Carbon Breeze-In dropouts, Breezer D'Fusion Asymmetrical chainstays, Apex disc mount
- Fork: Rock Shox Reba RL 29, Tapered Steerer, 15mm Thru-Axle, 100mm Travel, PushLoc Remote
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT M785 10-Speed, Hollowtech II, 26-38T
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BB92 Press-Fit Bearing System
- Pedals: NA
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M786 10-Speed, Direct Mount
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M780 10-Speed, SGS, Shadow Design
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT M780 20-Speed, Direct Connect
- Cassette: Shimano HG-81 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano HG-54 10-Speed
- Wheelset: WTB Laser TCS Trail 29 (Tubeless Ready)
- Tires: WTB Bronson 29x2.2" TCS (Tubeless Ready)
- Brake set: Shimano Deore XT M785 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Shimano Deore XT M785 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset : Oval 1 1/8"-1 1/2", Fully Integrated, Full-Cartridge Angular Contact Bearings
- Handlebar: Oval M650, 7050 Aluminum, 31.8 - Flat Bar, 710mm wide, 9° sweep
- Stem: Oval M600 RBT, 7050 Aluminum, 31.8, 6°/84°
- Tape/grip: Breezer MTB Locking Grips
- Saddle: Oval R700, CrN/Ti rails, Light PU foam
- Seat post: Oval M600 TBT, 2014 Aluminum, 31.6x400mm
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.