You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Finesse Trekking Bike 8 Speed With Shimano Alfine - Breezer has announced that there will not be a newer version for 2012, so this bike is the Current Model Year bicycle.
Now on Sale - Normal Retail is $1,999.99 Save $750.00 Plus No Shipping Charge!
The Breezer Finesse is setting new standards for Commuter Bikes. Recently named the "Hot Tech" bike by Bicycling Magazine, the Finesse will as they stated it, "Get you to the office faster - and in style". Once you ride this fine-tune speed machine, your commuter may very well turn into the highlight of your day!
Have the ride of your life every day. The Breezer Finesse is an exquisite speed machine with a new Joe Breeze frame and eye-popping specs. Shimano’s high-performance Alfine components adorn the butted, lightweight Finesse frame. The Alfine is the best Internal Hub that Shimano makes. There are no external gears that have to be maintained and there is very little maintenance. The Alfine Trigger shifters will quickly and accurately propel you through all 8 high range gears. When it is time to stop the Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc breakes will stop on a dime. Unlike other brands that may use part of a high-end drive train, the Finesse has it all. The crank, shifters, brakes, hubs, bearings and wheels are all Shimano Alfine.
Nothing has been overlooked when it comes to the design of the Finesse. In addition to the custom aluminum frame and top-of-the-line Shimano components, the Finesse features a compliant carbon fork and seat post. Both of these will help soften the road vibrations, reduce weight, and keep you speeding along as your bike firmly grips the pavement. Notice the chain tensioning bottom bracket and the neatly tucked-away rear brake mount on Joe's famous Breeze-In dropouts.
The lighting system on the Finesse is not your run-of-the-mill commuter light. Busch & Muller's new indirectly lit IQ headlight has triple the candlepower of conventional lights. Powered by the Dynamo front Hub, the light system can sense when it is dark and turn on automatically. It has a standlight features for the front and rear so even when you are not pedaling, the lights stay on. Never worry about recharging a battery again.
When it comes to the front end of the bike, you will find the multi-position handlebars a treat. Joe invented the "Joe Bars" and once you Drop in on them you can really crank it up. The extensions are mounted at the center of the bars and will offer you a narrow and streamlined posture.
Of course, the Finesse has fenders and a custom integrated rear rack that is ready to be loaded up. This bike is ready to go!
- Butted Aluminum Frame a custom Joe Breeze design
- Shimano Alfine High Rang 8 Speed
- Carbon Seatpost and Fork
- Built-in generator-powered front and rear LED lights by Busch & Muller
- Senso Headlight turns on automatically at dusk
- Frame: Butted aluminum, eccentric bottom bracket, disc and V-brake mounts, Breeze-In dropouts
- Fork: Carbon fiber blades, disc mounts; option for V-brake mounts
- Headset: Cane Creek, 01-1/8", fully integrated, threadless
- Crank: Shimano Alfine with external bottom bracket
- Crank Bearings: Shimano Alfine, external type
- Chainring: 39 teeth, with chainguard
- Shifter: Shimano Alfine 8-speed thumb-type Rapidfire Plus
- Geared Hub: Shimano Alfine 8-speed multi planetary with silent roller clutches
- Gearing: 39x18T, 31- to 95 inch range
- Dyno Hub: Shimano Alfine, 6.0V-3.0W, high-efficiency dynamo
- Brakes: Shimano Alfine hydraulic Disc F/R and center-lock rotors
- Wheels: Shimano Alfine, 24 double-butted spokes, 2.3/1.8mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer 700x35C with RaceGuard, Kevlar beads and reflective stripes
- Seat Post: Ritchey Carbon Pro, 027.2mm
- Saddle: Velo Plush multi-density, tubular Cro-Mo rails
- Stem: Ritchey Adjustable, 3D-forged aluminum, +/- 45 degrees
- Handlebars: Swept Townies with Joe Bars, ergo grips
- Headlight: Busch & Muller Lumotec indirectly lit LED Lumotec Fly IQ Senso Plus standlight
- Taillight: Busch & Muller LED Toplight-Plus standlight
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Truss sport rack with 14-inch bed
- Kickstand: Tubular aluminum
- Fenders: Bikeman fenders w/mudguards
- Bell: Aluminum Bell
- Colors: Midnight Blue or Pearl
- Weight:: 28.5 lbs
- Sizes: Diamond: 46cm (S), 51cm (M), 56cm (L), 61cm (XL)
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.