You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Greenway Elite Step Thru Range Bike 2015 Model Year
Breezer quality and performance in an affordable package. Greenways are light, their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust, and their wide-range gearing mean they are ready for anything. On-road or off-road, Greenways are safe, stable, and sure-footed.
The Step Thru Breezer Greenway Elite is a lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. Offering top-of-the-line components, the Elite isbuilt to last. It’s a sprightly bike with a 20-speed SRAM VIA drivetrain that will take you just about anywhere you want to go. With a full complement of mounting points built into the frame, future upgrades such as fenders, a rear carrier, and a generator lighting system are not only possible but easy.
The foundation of the Breezer Greenway is a hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle.
Complete with Shimano Hydraulic Dis brakes, a rear rack, a dynamo powered light system and brazeons in the fork to accomodate front racks for touring.
Full Specs of the Breezer Greenway Elite 2015 Model with Step Thru Frame:
- Sizes: Step-Thru: XS (40cm), S (44cm), M (48cm), L (52cm), XL (56cm)
- Color(s): Matte Black w/ Aqua Blue
- Main frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Single Water Bottle Mount
- Rear triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crankset: SRAM VIA Centro 10-Speed, w/ Chainguard, 48-32T
- Bottom bracket: SRAM PowerSpline External Bearing System
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Cage, Chromoly Axle
- Front derailleur: SRAM VIA Centro 10-Speed, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: SRAM VIA Centro 10-Speed, Long Cage
- Shifters: SRAM VIA Centro 20-Speed, Trigger
- Cassette: Driven 10-Speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Shimano 3W Dynamo QR Front/Shimano RM33 Cassette QR Rear, 32H Centerlock Hubs, Vera DPD22 Aluminum Double-Wall SSE Rims
- Tires: Vittoria Adventure, 700Cx32, Reflective Strip
- Brake set: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset : FSA 1 1/8”, Fully Integrated, 36degree ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebar: Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 15degree Sweep
- Stem: Breezer Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 7degree
- Grips: Ergon GP1
- Saddle: Selle Royal Premium Ariel
- Seat post: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Fenders: Polycarbonate, 41mm, Stainless Fittings, Integrated Lighting Conductors
- Headlight: Trelock Bike-I Uno LED, Standlight, On/Off Switch
- Taillight: Trelock Trio Flat, Standlight
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum w/ Spring Clip
- Other: Chainguard, Kickstand, Bell
- Weight: 14.02 kgs / 30.84 lbs
Please Note: We recommend the bike be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.