You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Greenway Expert Trekking Hybrid Bike 2015 Model Year
Breezer quality and performance in an affordable package. Greenways are light, their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust, and their wide-range gearing mean they are ready for anything. On-road or off-road, Greenways are safe, stable, and sure-footed.
The Breezer Greenway Expert is a lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. Offering above standard performance, the Expert is lightweight and built to last. With a 27-speed Shimano drivetrain, the Expert will take you just about anywhere you want to go. There are a full complement of mounting points built into the frame making future upgrades such as fenders, a rear carrier, and a generator lighting system not only possible but easy.
The foundation of the Breezer Greenway Expert is a hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes. Steel frames are a favorite for many cyclists because of the materials ability to absorb vibration, making it a soft, comfortable ride.
Full Specs of the Breezer Greenway Expert 2015 Model:
- Sizes: Step-Over: S (46cm), M (50cm), L (54cm), XL (58cm), XXL (62cm)
- Color(s): Matte Grey w/ Cyan Blue
- Main frame:Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crankset: Shimano M391 9-Speed, w/ Chainguard, 48-36-26T
- Bottom bracket: FSA 7420 Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Cage, Chromoly Axle
- Front derailleur: Shimano Altus 9-Speed, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore 9-Speed, SGS, Top-Normal Design
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 27-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-200 9-Speed, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 9-Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano QR RM33, 32H Centerlock Hubs, Vera DPD22 Aluminum Double-Wall SSE Rims
- Tires: Vera City Wide, 700CX32, With Phalanx
- Brake set: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake levers: Shimano M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset : FSA 1 1/8”, Fully Integrated, 36degree ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebar: Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9degree Sweep
- Stem: Breezer Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 7 degree
- Grips: Oval Concepts Ergo Comfort Grips
- Saddle: Selle Royal Premium Ariel
- Seat post: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Other: Chainguard, Kickstand
- Weight: 12.22 kgs / 26.88 lbs
Please Note: We recommend the bike be assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.