You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Greenway Trekking Hybrid Bike with a Step Through Frame 2012 Model Year
Save $50.00 Off Our Normal Retail Price of $499.99, Plus Receive a Free Prebuild and there is No Shipping Charge!
The Breezer Greenway is lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. It’s a lively bike with a simple 21-speed drivetrain that will take you just about anywhere you want to go - from flats, to hills. With a full complement of mounting points built into the frame, future upgrades such as fenders, a rear carrier, and a generator lighting system are not only possible but easy.
The foundation of the Breezer Greenway is an easy to mount step-through hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes. Steel frames are a favorite for many cyclists because of the materials ability to absorb vibration, making it a soft, comfortable ride.
Special Features of the Greenway Trekking Bike:
- Breezer D'Fusion hydroformed aluminum frame Step Through Version
- Shimano 21 Speed Drivetrain
- 700c Kenda Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Tektro Brakes
Full Specs of the Breezer Greenway 2012 Model Step Through:
- Sizes: Step-thru: XS (40cm), S (46cm), M (50cm), L (54cm)
- Color(s): Silver, White, Black
- Main frame: Breezer D'Fusion hydroformed aluminum, integrated head tube, single water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Breezer D'Fusion aluminum, Breeze-In dropouts
- Fork: Breezer aluminum, chromoly steerer, Low-Rider rack mounts
- Crankset: Breezer Aluminum 7-Speed, w/ Chainguard, 28-38-48T
- Bottom bracket: VP-BC73C Cartridge Style
- Pedals: FPD, Boron axle
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX51 7-Speed, 34.9mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX55 7-Speed, Top-Normal Design
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney RS41 21-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ31 7-Speed, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC UG51
- Wheelset: Breezer Aluminum, 36H Hubs, Breezer Aluminum Cornerbox-Type Rims
- Tires: Kenda, 700Cx38
- Brake set: Tektro 855AL V-Brake
- Brake levers: Tektro TS-384, Ergonomic
- Headset : Oval 1 1/8", Fully Integrated, Semi-Cartridge Bearings
- Handlebar: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, 30mm rise, 630mm wide, 9° sweep
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, 7° FlipFlop, Ahead Style
- Tape/grip: Breezer Kraton Rubber
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort Saddle
- Seat post: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2x350mm
- Other: Chainguard, Kickstand
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.