You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Uptown 7 Low Step 2016 Model
Breezer Uptowns have been awarded Bicycling Magazine's Editors' Choice for Best Commuter bike for an unprecedented four years in a row. The Uptown's aluminum frame is light and will never rust, and the 26" wheels are strong, durable and perfectly suited for the stop-and-go nature of city riding.
The foundation of the Uptown 7 Low Step is a durable and lightweight 7005 aluminum frame, custom designed by Joe Breeze. The frame is designed to deliver smart handling and a lively ride with geometries that make for a comfortable and efficient ride over any distance.
Your seating position will be upright which is great for cycling around town and for seeing the sites. The upright riding position will also ensure that there is minimal stress on your upper body and the suspension seatpost will absorb the bumps on your ride. The wheels are 26" in diameter, allowing for quick accelerations which is beneficial for frequent stops around town.
When riding the Uptown 7, you will discover that it is amazingly easy to shift gears with the Shimano Nexus 7-speed transmission which is neatly built into the rear hub. This means there are no external gears or a derailleur hanging down that would need routine maintenance on it. The shifting is quick and accurate, and most of all easy to do. All you do is twist the shifter one way for up, and the other way for down - and best of all, the shifter is built right into the grip!
On the front end of the bike, the silky smooth Shimano front hub dynamo powers both front and rear LED lights for years of trouble-free service. A clever Standlight feature keeps both lights on when you come to a stop. You no longer have to worry about replacing or charging a battery. The lights are bright and the taillight, which is built into the rack can be seen from both directly behind, as well as from the sides. For even more night-time safety, there are reflective sidewall tires for added visibility.
The Breezer Uptown 7 will provide you with years of smooth riding performance and enjoyment! Take it slow or ride like the wind, whichever you prefer, this bike will deliver.
Key Features of the Low Step Uptown 7 2016 Model:
- Durable and light 7005 low step aluminum frame a custom Joe Breeze design
- Shimano Nexus Premium 7-speed internally geared hub with a Revo twist shifter
- Telescopic suspension seatpost
- Built-in generator-powered front and rear LED lights
- Super-efficient Shimano Dynamo Hub
- Breezer Comfort Saddle
- Aluminum cranks, aluminum handlebars
- Tubular aluminum rear carrier and kickstand
- Chainguard to keep you grease free
Full Specs Of the 2016 Breezer Uptown 7 Bike:
- Main Frame: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum, Single Water Bottle Mount
- Rear Triangle: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum
- Fork: Breezer Chromoly
- Crankset: Breezer Aluminum, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73C Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: VP, Chromoly Axle
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 7 Revo-Shift, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano, 18T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Shimano 3W Dynamo Front / Nexus 7 Rear, 36H Hubs, Vera DPM23 Aluminum Double-Wall CNC SSE Rims
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 26x1.75” w/ Puncture Protection, Reflective Strip
- Brake set: Breezer Aluminum Linear Pull, Cold-Forged, Stainless Hardware
- Brake levers: Breezer Aluminum, 4-Finger Ergonomic with Kraton Grip
- Headset : FSA Sealed, 1" Threaded
- Handlebars: Breezer North Road Aluminum, 25.4, 26mm rise, 570mm wide, 33 degree sweep
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, Quill style
- Tape/grip: Breezer Perforated Comfort
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort Saddle
- Seat post: Breezer Suspension Aluminum, 40mm Travel, 27.2mm
- Fenders: Polycarbonate, 50mm, Stainless Fittings, Integrated Lighting Conductors
- Headlight: Trelock Bike-I Uno LED, Standlight, On/Off Switch
- Taillight: Trelock Trio Flat, Standlight
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum w/ Spring Clip
- Additional Features: Chainguard, Kickstand, Bell
- Color: Satin Green w/ Navy
- Weight: 14.29 kgs / 31.44lbs
- Sizes: Low-Step: XS (15”), S (17”), M (19”), L (21”)
We highly recommend all Breezer Bikes are assembled by a qualified mechanic.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.