You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Uptown Infinity Bike 2012 Model - With Nuvinici Seamless Shifting
Normal Retail is $1,220.00, order now and save $420.00, plus No Shipping Fees for a Limited Time.
The Breezer Uptown Infinity won Bicycling Magazine's Editors' Choice for the “Best Commuter Bike.” Breezer's top-of-the-line Town bike was brought to life by a partnership with NuVinci Technologies and their revolutionary N360 continuously variable planetary transmission. Using NuVinci's new Variable Twist Grip shifter, dialing in the perfect pedal stroke is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. In addition, the Infinity is equipped with Busch & Mueller's Lumotech Lyt LED headlight and DToplight Plus taillight for bright, battery free lighting on your daily commute. With Standlight technology, they'll even stay lit at a stoplight with no batteries required. The full chaincase keeps the chain and your pants clean, meaning minimal drivetrain maintenance and no more rolling up your pants leg. With virtually zero maintenance and no extra equipment needed, the Uptown Infinity is the epitome of ease.
About the Nuvinci N360 Drivetrain:
Fallbrook Technologies created the Nuvinci transmission, introducing a simple and seamlessly smooth way of shifting that is as easy as adjusting the volume on a radio. It gives you as a cyclist, complete control to manually shift like never before throughout your bike's wide ratio gear range without power transfer interruptions, or missed shifts. Imagine it as a water faucet where you have just a trickle of water, or full pressure and you can adjust it virtually anywhere in-between. It is infinite and seamless shifting on your bike within the gearing range of the drivetrain. The Nuvinci provides the same gear range as approximately slightly more than an 8 speed nexus hub. This ratio is wide enough for a great variety of terrain, from hills to flat roads.
The Breezer Infinity features the newest generation NuVinci N360 which improves on the original Nuvinci hub innovative formula by further capitalizing on the principles of NuVinci technology. The N360 is dramatically lighter and smaller than its award-winning predecessors.
Ratio range is wider. Shifting is smoother and easier, even under extreme pedal force. A new hub interface enables shifting inboard the frame dropout. And a newly designed shifter is more intuitive and makes "Gear-Free" shifting easier than ever before. The hub itself is sealed and maintenance free.
The following videos Further Explain how the Nuvinci Hub Works.
|The NuVinci Experience||NuVinci Technical Video|
More About the Breezer Infinity:
The foundation of the Infinity bike is a custom aluminum frame with a Cromoly Fork. Comfortable to ride with an upright riding position frame geometry, the Infinity is commuter ready with front and rear fenders and a full chainguard to keep you clean and dry, the bike also has a rear rack for carrying your gear and front and rear generator lights to ensure you are never caught in the dark.
The suspension seatpost will keep you comfortable, lessening the impact of bumpy roads and the wheel lock will help keep your bike secure when you make a quick stop.
Special Features of the Uptown Infinity Bicycle:
- Custom Aluminum Frame
- Nuvinci N360 Seamless Shifting
- Shimano Dynamo Hub
- Front and Rear Busch & Muller Generator Lights.
- Dual Fenders and Full Chainguard
- Tektro Brakes
- Alex Aluminum Rims
Full Specs of Breezer Uptown Infinity 2012 Model:
- Sizes: S (17.5"), M (19.5"), L (21.5"), XL (23.5")
- Color(s): Black Satin / Copper Brown
- Main frame: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum, single water bottle mount
- Rear triangle: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum
- Fork: Breezer Chromoly
- Crankset: Breezer Aluminum, 38T
- Bottom bracket: VP-BC73C Cartridge Style
- Pedals: VP, Polished Aluminum Body, CrMo axle
- Front derailleur: NA
- Rear derailleur: None - has Nuvinci N360 Seamless Hub
- Shifters: Nuvinci N360 Twist Shifter
- Cassette: Shimano, 18T
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Wheelset: Shimano DH-3N20 NT Dynamo Front/Nuvinci N360 Continuously Variable Planetary Rear, 36H Hubs, Alex Aluminum Box-Type CNC Rims
- Tires: WTB Freedom Cruz Elite, 26x1.5", Urban Armor Casing, Reflective Strip
- Brake set: Tektro 857AL V-Brake, Cold-Forged
- Brake levers: Tektro CL530, Ergonomic w/ Kraton Rubber
- Headset : Breezer Sealed, 1", Threaded
- Handlebar: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, 26mm rise, 590mm wide, 33 degree sweep
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, Quill style
- Tape/grip: Breezer Ergonomic Kraton Rubber
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort Saddle
- Seat post: Breezer Suspension Aluminum, 40mm Travel, 27.2x350mm
- Fenders : Polycarbonate, 50mm, Stainless Fittings, Integrated Lighting Conductors
- Headlight: Busch & Muller Lumotec Lumotech Lyt LED, Standlight, Auto Sensor, with Switch
- Taillight: Busch & Muller DToplight Plus, Standlight
- Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum w/ Spring Clip
- Included Extras: Full Chaincase, Kickstand, Bell, Frame Lock
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.