You have no items in your shopping cart.
Breezer Villager City Bike7 Speed
Now on Sale - Normal Retail is $899.99 Save $250.00 Plus No Shipping Charge!The Breezer Villager was the winner of Bicycling Magazine 2008 Editors Choice Award as the Best Commuter Bike! The Editors there said that "The Villager won because it just feels right, from the moment you get on it. Slow speed handling was supreme, the 26" wheels spun up surprisingly fast..... there are less expensive bikes out there, but the Villager has an elemental ride."
One ride, and we feel that you will agree with them. The foundation is a custom lightweight aluminum frame that provides a comfortable and efficient riding position whether you are just cruising along, or speeding to the office. Equipped with Shimano's 7 Speed Nexus Internal Hub, the Villager has a good range of gearing and is ready for the flatland as well as hills. To shift, simply turn the Revo Grip shifter and you are in another gear - it does not get any easier than this.
Every detail is covered with this bike. It is already outfitted with front and rear generator lights with standlight features - never be stuck in the dark again. Riding in the rain is not a problem because the fenders will keep you clean and dry. Don't worry about getting grease on your paints because the chainguard will keep you clean. If you need to carry some gear it is not a problem because there is a spring loaded rack already on the bike.
The velo plush saddle is very comfortable and the suspension seatpost will help soften any bumps that you encounter. Once you start rigind the Breezer Villager, you will be thinking up extra errands just to get back on this bike!
- Durable Lightweight 7005 aluminum Frame
- Shimano Nexus 7-Speed Internally geared hub with Grip Shifter
- Busch & Muller Built in Generator Lights
- Winner of the 2008 Bicycling Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Commuter Bike
- Frame: Durable lightweight 7005 aluminum Frame
- Fork: Breezer Suplease Rigid Fork
- Headset: Easyjust 01" threaded
- Crank: SR-Suntour, Aluminum 170mm
- Chainring: 38 teeth
- Shifter: Shimano Revo Grip Twist Shifter
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed
- Front Hub: Shimano Nexus NX40 Spool
- Brakes: Tektro V Brakes
- Wheels: Alex Aluminum Box Type
- Tires: CST Europa 26 x 1.5" with reflective sidewalls
- Seat Post: Zoom Suspension 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo Plush Comfort Contour multi-density saddle with cotton mesh
- Stem: Ritchey Svelte Longneck, aluminum
- Handlebars: Upsweep, aluminum
- Headlight: Busch & Muller Lumotec Oval Plus and Toplight Plus generator lights with Standlight
- Taillight: Busch & Muller Toplight Plus with Standlight
- Light Generator: Basta Quatro
- Rear Carrier: Custom Tubular Aluminum with Spring
- Kickstand: Tubular aluminum
- Fenders: TPR Plastic with stainless fittings
- Additional Features: Kickstand,chainguard, bell
- Colors: U/Stepthrough Frame = Sky Blue, Diamond Frame = Deep Blue
- Sizes: Diamond: 17" (S), 19.5" (M),21.5" (L), U/Stepthrough Frame: 15" (XS), 17" (S), 19" (M) 21" (L)
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.