You're currently on:
- Contact Information
- We have compiled answers to many frequently asked questions on this page. If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please contact us.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, we only ship to the United States. All bikes and accessories ship fully insured, and usually leave the warehouse within 1-2 business days of the order being placed. Shipping is via Fed Ex and UPS ground. For a limited time, we are providing Free Shipping on most bikes within the Cont. 48 USA. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us for shipping quotes.
Depending on where you live, you will receive your item within 1 to 7 business days. We can provide expedited shipping, however, it is very expensive. Expect to pay at least $100 to $200 for guaranteed 2 day delivery, and over $200 in shipping in order to have a bike over-nighted.
- Does My Bike Ship Assembled?
- Most of the bikes that we sell ship approximately 85% assembled. Generally, the parts that will need to be attached are the front tire, seat, pedals and handlebars. If you do not have experience with working on a bicycle, we recommend that you take your bike to a qualified mechanic to complete the assembly.
- Who Can Work on My Bicycle Once I Receive it?
- All of the bicycles we sell have standard Bicycle Industry parts. A local bike shop in your area can work on the bikes that we sell. If a warranty part is needed, please contact us and we will work directly with the manufacturer to take care of the problem for you.
- Privacy & Security
- CommuterBikeStore.com is a completely secure website. The transmission of your order is done using 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is the standard for secure data transmission over the Internet. This provides a secure transmission between your web browser and the website server. You credit card information is encrypted and kept totally secure
Your privacy is as important to us as your security. We require a valid email address and phone number for orders, and will NOT share your information with anyone. We dislike SPAM emails as much as you do. Your information is solely used for communications regarding your order.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not happy with your product, we will do everything that we can to correct the problem for you. If you wish to return a product, we have a 10 day return policy after the order has been received. Contact us before shipping a product back and we will provide an RA (Return Authorization Number) and a ship to address. PLEASE NOTE: The product will be inspected upon receipt, if there is any damage, a deduction will be taken from your refund to cover the loss due to damages. There will also be a restocking fee on some items, and shipping charges are not refundable.
- Shipping Damages
- If your package arrives and there is visible damage, PLEASE refuse the package from the delivery driver and contact us immediately. We will quickly have a replacement shipped to you. If you open the package and discover damage, please also contact us immediately and we will take care of the problem as a case-by-case basis. For example, if everything is fine, but there is a torn seat, we can have a new seat shipped to you. If an item is damaged in shipping, you are not responsible for damage costs, as we ship fully insured. If there is a part missing, or any damage, please contact us immediately and we will take care of the problem.
- We are authorized dealers for every item that we sell on CommuterBikeStore.com and all products are covered by a full manufacturers warranty. Everything is sold Brand-New and in the original packaging. Warranties cover defects from normal use. Damage from abuse, neglect or accidents are not covered under warranty. It is the sole discretion of the manufacturer to repair or replace defective merchandise. Labor and shipping are not covered under any warranty. For more specific information, please read the manuals included in the product packaging. Most of the bikes carry a limited Lifetime warranty on the frame and fork.
CommuterBikeStore.com (Pure Infinity, LLC) will extend to its customers any manufacturer's warranty on merchandise we sell but, otherwise, we make no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the merchandise in our website. CommuterBikeStore.com (Pure Infinity, LLC) shall not be responsible for the proper use of the merchandise sold and the customer is urged to exercise caution and take all necessary safety measures in using the merchandise. CommuterBikeStore.com (Pure Infinity, LLC) urges you to wear a helmet and use lighting regardless of the legal requirements pertaining thereto in your particular state.
THE LIABILITY OF COMMUTERBIKESTORE.COM (PURE INFINITY, LLC) SHALL IN NO EVENT, EXCEED THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE, BUT NOT BY WAY OF LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR FOR PERSONAL INJURIES OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY.
- It is very easy to place an order on CommuterBikeStore.com Our fully secure website is operating 24/7 365 days a year, so that you can place an order comfortably from your own home. The quickest and easies way to place the order is via our website. Online ordering allows us to ship your order faster than orders placed over the telephone. As sonn as you place your order, you will received a confirmation email that will show a summary of your order. Please check to make sure everything is accurate. If you see a mistake, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. When placing an order, please be sure to use the correct billing address that matches your credit card address that is on file with your credit card company. For example, if you are shipping to your work, but it is a personal credit card, fill out a different bill to than ship to address so that the credit card address matches correctly with your billing information.
All prices shown on the website are updated and accurate. It will show the price on the product page itself, and if you want to see a summary, click the basket icon to see the current total of your order.
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates of new products, special pricing and promotions.
- Viewing Orders
- You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order is placed, and we will email tracking numbers to you as soon as your product ships.
- Updating Account Information
- If you need to make a change to your contact information, or notice an error in your order address information, please contact us via email, with the changes at email@example.com