You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike
No Shipping Charge
The Dahon Mariner folding bike is designed specifically for boaters as well as those who will be riding near salty environments. It can be stowed away in the smallest of boat holds and when you are ready to ride, the Mariner will unfold in seconds, making you as mobile on land as at sea.
Featuring a lightweight aluminum frame and Dahon's proprietary rear 7 speed derailleur, the Mariner will make your daily excursions an enjoyable and convenient experience. The bike folds and unfolds in 15 seconds and was designed with both comfort and utility in mind. The comfortable saddle and adjustable handlebar stem will allow you to fine tune your riding position, while the 7 gears and easy to use hand brakes will allow you to always be riding in an efficient gear ratio for both flat land and hilly terrain.
In addition to Maritime use, the Mariner makes an excellent commuter bike that can be quickly stowed in a closet, under a bed, in the corner of a room and taken on public transport.
Equipped with a rear rack for carrying your belongings, a kickstand as well as front and rear fenders to keep you clean and dry.
Note: This folding bike is rust resistant but not rust proof. Proper maintenance is required to minimize corrosion.
Mariner D7 Special Features:
- 7005 Aluminum Frame
- 7 Speed Drivetrain with SRAM shifters
- Folds in less than 15 seconds
- Includes Fenders and Rear Rack
- 20inch Wheel Size
- Frame: 20" KA Series, 7005 butted aluminum alloy, custom-drawn Sonus tubing, Lattice forged hinge, patented Fusion and ViseGrip technologies
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Brakes: ProMax V, aluminum, linear spring with ProMax V, aluminum bracket/aluminum levers
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, Zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Pedals: Suntour folding non-slip pedals
- Saddle: BioLogic Como
- Seatpost: SuperOversize, micro adjust, aluminum
- Stem: Radius V Telescope, adjustable, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20" x 1.75", high pressure 65 psi, coffee skinwall
- Wheelset: 20" Front Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed hub, Rear Hub: Formula, cassette, aluminum, sealed Stainless Steel Spokes, Aluminum Rims
- Shifter: SRAM MRX Comp, SRS technology, RapidRise
- Derailleur: Dahon Neos, RapidRise 7 Speed
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished
- Cassette / Freewheel: 7 speed, 11-30T
- Fenders: Full plastic fenders
- Grips: BioLogic Ergo
- Includes: Kickstand, Fenders and Rear Rack
- Folded Size: (11.3" x 31.2" x 25.7") 9 x 80 x 66 cm
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 230lb
- Suggested Rider Height: 4'8" to 6'4"
- Color: Brushed Aluminum
Dahon Mariner D7 Full Specs:
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.