You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fuji Cambridge City Bike with 8 Speed Shimano Nexus Internal Hub
Save $500.00 off the Normal Retail of $1049.00, Plus No Shipping Charge for a Limited Time:
The Cambridge City bike is the perfect blend of retro design and the best of modern day bicycle technology.
The foundation is a classic Double Butted Cromoly Lugged Frame, providing a smooth and stable ride. The sloping top-tube makes it easy to get on and off of this bicycle without the need to lift your leg over a bar. Classic Mustache handlebars add to the retro design and will help keep your body in a more upright riding position.
Thanks to a Shimano Nexus 8 Speed drivetrain, the Cambridge can be comfortably ridden on both flats and hills. The grip-shifter makes shifting a breeze and can even be done while at a stop. Because the shifting is internal, there is less maintenance and grease than with a traditional derailluer. Braking is accomplished with front and rear Tektro brakes.
Rounded out with dual fenders and a rear rack, the Fuji Cambridge bike is commuter ready.
Special Features of the Fuji Cambridge Bike:
- Custom Double Butted Cromoly Lugged Frame
- Shimano Nexus 8 Speed Internal Hub
- 700c Kenda Tires
- Tektro Brakes
- Front and Rear Fenders
- Rear Rack
Full Specs of Fuji Cambridge:
- Sizes: 50cm, 54cm
- Colors: White/Gold
- Main frame: Fuji Double Butted Cro-Mo, Lugged
- Rear triangle: Fuji Cro-Mo Custom Taper, Lugged
- Fork: Fuji Crom-Mo Steerer, Cro-Mo Custom Taper, 1 1/8" Threaded
- Crankset: Fuji forged alloy, Square taper, 39T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- Pedals: Fuji Alloy Platform
- Front derailleur: N/A
- Rear derailleur: None Has Shimano 8 Speed Internal Hub
- Shifters: Shimano SL-8S20 for internal 8spd.
- Cassette: Shimano KSMGEAR16S, 16T
- Chain: KMC Z-410 RB
- Front hub: Fuji Sealed Alloy, 32H, QR
- Rear hub: Shimano NEXUS, KSG8R56VSA, 8spd Internal, 32H
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex R-500, Double Wall Alloy, 32H
- Tires: Kenda K-193, 700 X 38c
- Tubes: Kenda Schrader
- Brake set:Tektro R556, Dual Pivot
- Brake levers: Tektro RX 1.0
- Headset: Tange SE-36DX 1 1/8" Threaded
- Handlebar: Fuji Classic Mustache S.O. / Classic Riser S.T., 25.4 Alloy
- Stem: Fuji Forged Alloy, Classic Quill, 25.4
- Tape/grip: Fuji Classic Comfort
- Saddle: Fuji Classic w/Spring & Rivets
- Seat post: Fuji Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2, 300mm
- Other: Fuji Custom Rack and Fenders
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.