You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fuji Code 1 Mountain Bike - 24 Speed 2012 Model
Smaller and Taller Frame Sale - We only have the 15" 17" and 23" frames left and are offering them at a highly discounted price of only $399.99 with No Shipping Charge - While Supplies Last. Once the new shipment arrives with all frame sizes back in stock, the price will go back up to $499.99.
The 15" frame will fit a rider up to 5'6", the 17" frame up to 5'8 to 5'9" and the 23" frame is for riders above 6'2".
Available to Commuter Bike Store thanks to our relationship with Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code One Mountain Bike. Designed for Bike Patrol use, the Code 1 also makes a great commuter bike.
Fuji Patrol Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Designed from the ground up to serve as a constant duty Patrol bike, this bike will deliver as a commuter. It is already equipped with a rear rack, has a hardtail frame for efficiency, smaller treads for street riding and the suspension fork features a lock-out.
The foundation of the 2012 Code 1 bike is the new Fuji Altair A1-SL aluminum frame with S-bend stays, a power-curve downtube, and a Suntour XCT suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 1 features a 24 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. A comfortable saddle rounds out the package of the Fuji Code 1 Bike.
2012 Fuji Code One Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji Aluminum Frame
- 24 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Disc Brakes
- Suspension Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 1 Mountain Bike:
- Available Sizes: XSmall 15" fits up to 5'6 to 5'7" in height, Small 17" fits up to 5'8" to 5'9", XLarge 23" fits riders taller than 6'2"
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, with Mechanical Lockout 80mm travel
- Crankset: Full Forged, 22/32/42T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX-50
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 24 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus Trigger shifter, 24-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32T 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro RS-360 Forged Alloy
- Headset : Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji forged alloy w/ removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji Kraton dual density gel
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FDP with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
PLEASE NOTE:We Highly Recommend assembly by a qualified mechanic. The bike will have POLICE decals on the frame that need to be removed if you are not a Police Officer. They are above the clear coat and can be removed without hurting the frame in any way.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.