You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fuji Code 2 Mountain Bike - 27 Speed 2012 Model - 15" X-Small Frame Only
15" frame size, fits a rider from approximately 5' to 5'6 or 5'7". Save $200.00 off the normal retail price of $799, plus there is No Shipping Charge!
Available to Commuter Bike Store thanks to our relationship with Police Bike Store, we are proud to bring you the Fuji Code 2 Mountain Bike. Designed for Bike Patrol use, the Code 2 also makes a great commuter bike.
Fuji Patrol Bikes are made to take punishment all day long, and are ready to do it again the next day. Designed from the ground up to serve as a constant duty Patrol bike, this bike will deliver as a commuter. It is already equipped with a rear rack, has a hardtail frame for efficiency, smaller treads for street riding and the suspension fork features a lock-out.
With the Code 2, we are able to bring you a quality bike at a very affordable price. The foundation of the 2012 Code 2 bike is the new Fuji Altair A2-SL aluminum frame with a power-curve downtube, tri shaped top tube and an oversized seat tube. The fork is a Rock Shox XC-30 suspension fork with a lockout - allowing you to turn the suspension on and off. The lock-out is a great feature to have in instances where you do not need suspension and want to ride fast, ensuring that all your pedaling power goes towards moving you forward and does not get lost in the bounce of your fork.
For smooth shifting, the Code 2 features a 27 Speed Shimano drivetrain and trigger shifters. The durable wheels are crafted with 14G Stainless Steel spokes and Alex double wall aluminum rims for extra strength and lightweight. Stopping is no problem in wet or dry weather with the Tektro dual disc brakes. An adjustable stem and comfortable saddle round out the package of this Fuji Mountain Bike.
2012 Fuji Code Two Bike Special Features:
- Custom Fuji A2-SL Aluminum Frame with PowerCurve down tube
- 27 Speed Shimano Drive Train
- Dual Tektro Disc Brakes
- Suspension Rock Shox Fork with Lockout
- Rear Rack Included
Full Specs of the Fuji Code 2 Mountain Bike:
- Sizes: XSmall 15"(up to 5'6" or 5'7")
- Color: Black
- Main frame: Fuji A2-SL Custom butted aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom butted aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, cold forged dropout with CNC'D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox XC-30 TK with Lockout
- Crankset: Fuji Forged, 22/32/44T
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge Bearing Square Taper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8mm, top pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Acera Trigger shifter, 27-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG20, 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-99
- Wheelset: Formula Sealed Alloy 36H Disc Hubs, Alex DM-18 alloy double wall rims
- Tires: Kenda, K-841, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95"
- Brake set: Tektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake levers: Tektro ML-520 Forged Alloy 2 Finger
- Headset : Fuji custom 1 1/8" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy flatbar, w/ bar ends
- Stem: Fuji extruded alloy, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Tape/grip: Fuji dual density kraton rubber
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with steel rails
- Pedals: FPD with Alloy Cage, toe clip and strap
- Seat post: Fuji Alloy micro-adjust, 350mm
- Standover Heights: 15" Frame: 27.9" standover, 17" Frame: 28.9" standover, 19" Frame: 30" standover, 21" Frame: 31.3" standover, 23" Frame: 32.5" standover