You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fuji Special Commuter Mountain Bike 27 Speed - No Shipping Charge!
For a Limited Time - Receive a Niterider MiNewt Mini USB Commuter Light and Cherry Bomb Taillight with the Purchase of the Fuji Patrol - a $130.00 Value
The 2009 Fuji Police Special bike has been designed for Police and Public Safety use. It also makes the perfect Commuter Bike. It is designed to be ridden all day long, and is set up to handle both street riding and trails. Equipped with a comfortable seat, bar ends, front suspension, a suspension seat post, adjustable stem and a rear rack, the Fuji Special bike is Commuter Ready. The high quality Fuji Police and Security bikes are designed from the ground up to serve as constant duty police bikes. If they can handle Police use, they can definitely handle commuter riding.
The foundation of the bike is the Fuji Altair 2 aluminum frame which is lighter and stronger than the previous versions. With SRAM's X.7 27 Speed Drive train, you have plenty of gears for every type of terrain you may encounter. The trigger shifters will change gears on a dime and shift smoothly through every gear.
The Fuji Special bike is very adjustable for your optimal positioning for both performance and comfort. The stem is adjustable, so you can change the height and angle of the handlebars and the bar ends allow you to use multiple positions for your hands. The adjustable suspension seatpost will soften bumps in the rear. For your upper body, the RockShox Recon Air fork with a lock out will soften everything you throw at it. The ReconAir can be adjusted for tension, range of suspension, and has a lockout allowing you to turn the suspension off when you do not need it.
For stopping power, the Special has both front and rear Tektro Disc brakes, which will do an excellent job in a variety of elements. Add the double wall alloy rims, comfortable saddle, and rear rack for carrying your gear, and this bike is 100% commuter ready!
- Fuji Altair 2 Aluminum Frame
- SRAM x7 - 27 Speeds
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Trigger Shifters
- Lockout on RockShox Fork
- Adjustable Stem and Suspension Seatpost
- Includes two water bottle cages and rear rack
- Sizes: 15" 17", 19", 20.5", 22"
- Color: Gloss Black
- Main Frame: Fuji Altair 2 custom butted aluminum with PowerDiamond down tube, top tube/seat tube gusset, down tube gusset, Integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 2, custom tapered 7005 aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, Cold forged dropout with CNC'D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Rock Shox Recon 351 AIR, U-Turn 80-135mm w/ POPLOC Remote
- Crankset: TruVativ Blaze 3.1, 22/32/44T Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: TruVativ Power Spline
- Pedals: Wellgo ATB w/steel cage, toe clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X.7, 31.8mm, top pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.7
- Shifters: SRAM X.7 Trigger Shift Pod, 27-speed
- Cassette: Sram PG-950, 11-32T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z-9000
- Front Hub: Formula DC-20 sealed aluminum, 36H w/QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22 sealed aluminum cassette, 36H w/QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rim: Alex DM-18 aluminum double wall, 36H w/machined braking surface
- Tires:Kenda, K-841A, Police Knite Glo reflective sidewall, 26 x 1.95"
- Tubes: Kenda HD presta
- Brakeset: TTektro Aquila Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT-2.1 Forged Alloy 2 finger
- Headset: Ritchey Logic Zero Comp 1 1/8" Press Fit Integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Alloy Handlebar, Black, 560mm with bar ends
- Stem: Fuji extruded aluminum, adjustable angle and removable faceplate
- Grips: Fuji Dual Density Kraton rubber
- Saddle: Fuji MTB with Cro-Moly rails
- Seat Post: Fuji Suspension with adjustable spring, Micro Adjust, 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Fuji superlight alloy, 31.8mm, Lazer etched
- Included Featured Accessories: (2)Water Bottle Cages, Rear Carrier, Bar Ends, Kickstand
- Weight: 30 LBS.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.