You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fuji Tahoe Pro Euro Mountain Bike - 27 Speed
Save over 50% off the normal retail price of $1520.00 plus No Shipping Charge.
The Fuji Tahoe Pro will more than deliver! Originally crafted for the European market, we were lucky enough to be able to secure a small number of these very well equipped bikes at an incredible price and we are happy to pass the savings on to you. There is a limited number available, so don't delay.
The foundation of the Tahoe Pro is a Fuji Altair 2 custom butted aluminum frame paired with a SR Suntour Epicon RL fork with 80mm of travel and a remote locket for turning the suspension on and off. The 27 Speed Shimano Deore and Deore XT drivetrain will shift flawlessly through every gear change and the Shimano Deore Hydraulic disc brakes will safely bring you to a stop when you need to slow down the pace.
Rounded out with lightweight aluminum components, Continental tires rapid fire shifters and a WTB saddle, the Tahoe Pro is ready for your short excursions or full day epic rides.
Special Features of the Fuji Tahoe Pro:
- Fuji Custom Butted Aluminum Frame
- Shimano Deore / XT 27 Speed Drivetrain
- Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Continental Tires
- Suntour Epicon Fork with Remote Lockout
- Shimano Deore Rapid Fire Shifters
Full Specs of the Fuji Tahoe Pro Mountain Bike Euro Model:
- Sizes: Medium (19inch) Large (21inch)
- Main Frame: Fuji Altair 2 custom butted aluminum with PowerDiamond down tube, top tube/seat tube gusset, Hydro-formed top and down tube, integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: Fuji Altair 2, custom tapered 7005 aluminum with Edge S-bend MonoStay, Cold forged dropout with CHC'D disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour Epicon RL with Remote LockOut and 80mm Travel
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M521, 22/32/44T Alloy outer ring
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano ES-25 Octalink Cartridge Sealed Bearing
- Pedals: Wellgo ATB with steel cage, toe clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire, 27-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 11-34T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC HG-73
- Front Hub: Fuji Sealed Bearing Disc, 32H
- Rear Hub: Fuji Sealed Bearing Disc, 32H
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex DP-17 Disc Double Wall with Single Eyelet 32H
- Tires: Continental Race King 26 x 2.2"
- Tubes: CST Lite presta
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 180/160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore Forged Alloy
- Headset: V.P. A-42E 1 1/8" Press Fit Integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebar: Fuji Pro Riser 15 double butted aluminum 31.8mm
- Stem: Fuji 3D Forged Al 1 1/8"
- Grips: Fuji Dual Density Kraton rubber
- Saddle: WTB Rocket V Comp SE
- Seat post: Fuji Micro Adjust, 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Fuji Superlite Alloy, 34.9mm Laser Etched
We highly recommend that this bike is assembled by a qualified mechanic or at your local bike shop.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.