You have no items in your shopping cart.
GIRO Ionos Bike Helmet
No Shipping Charge for a Limited Time!
The Giro Ionos bicycle helmet is the most ventilated and technologically advanced road cycling helmet Giro has ever created. Giro utilizes their proprietary in-mold composite sub-frame (I.C.S.) which provides the strength to support 21 of the largest vents ever carved into a bike helmet. These massive vents are combined with an intricate network of internal channels which create a cooling system Giro calls Wind Tunnel ventilation. The difference is remarkable and after one ride, we are sure you will agree. With the Ionos, Giro created the coolest and best ventilated helmet available. This is the reason that Grand Tour champions like Lance Armstrong and Alberto Contador choose Ionos to stay cool on the hottest days.
Special Features of the Giro Ionos Helmet:
- Use For Road Racing, Triathlons, Mountain Nike XC Race, Cyclocross, Track Race, Enthusiast Road Biking
- Features In-mold composite sub frame (I.C.S.), X-static padding, award winning design, multiple Grand Tour championships, X-static padding
- Crafted with In-mold Composite Sub-Frame EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- 21 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling
- Sizing: Small = 20" - 21.75" / 51-55cm, Medium = 21.75" - 23.25" / 55-59cm, Large = 23.25" - 24.75" / 59-63cm
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.