You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kestrel 4000 Pro SL Tri Bike SRAM Red- 2011 Model
Save $2,400 off the normal retail price of $7299.00 with No Shipping Charge and Receive a Free Prebuild for a Limited Time.
The 2011 Kestrel 4000 Pro SL features the latest innovations from Kestrel, Oval and SRAM. The new 4000 Frameset has been extensively tested in the A2 wind tunnel for optimal aerodynamic geometry while still remaining completely UCI Legal for racing. Once the frame was fine tuned, many different forks were tested for the best possible match. Following the fork, every additional part was tested for performance and aerodynamics and last but not least, comfort. Kestrel understands that this bike needs to be fast AND comfortable. After all, many of you are going to get off of this bike and run a marathon, so this is taken into account with the design of the 4000 Pro SL.
Additional new features on the 2011 model are Oval Concept carbon wheels, Oval brake levers, stem and saddle. The Kestrel Aero Carbon seatpost is paired with a Ritchey clamp system. The chainstay is adjustable and the bike is extremely mechanic friendly in case you need to make some quick changes on race day. The SRAM Red Groupo will shift accurately and quickly through all 20 gears.
Special Features of the Kestrel 4000 Pro SL SRAM Red Bike:
- Extremely Aerodynamic 800K Carbon Frame
- UCI Compliant
- BB positioned rear brake
- A2 Wind Tunnel Tested
- Stiff Frame
- SRAM Red 20 Speed Groupo
- Oval Concepts Carbon Wheels
- Tested Fine-tuned with feedback from Pro Riders
Full Specs of Kestrel 4000 Pro SL SRAM Red Tri Bike:
- Sizes: (47cm with 650c wheels), 50cm, 52.5cm, 55cm, 57.5cm, 59.5cm
- Color(s): Blue/White
- Main frame: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear triangle: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Dropouts
- Fork: Kestrel EMS Pro TT Full Carbon, 1 1/8-1 1/4” Tapered Steerer
- Crankset: SRAM Red, 54/42T (47cm, 50cm: 170mm; 52.5cm, 55cm: 172.5mm; 57.5cm, 59.5cm: 175mm)
- Bottom bracket: SRAM Integrated BB30, Ceramic Bearings
- Front derailleur:SRAM Red
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red, 10-sp
- Shifters: SRAM Aero R2C
- Cassette: SRAM Cassette 11-23T, 10sp
- Chain: Wippermann Connex, 10sp
- Wheelset: 700c: Oval W765 Carbon/Alloy Clincher, 65mm F & R, 10sp; 650c: Oval W-745 Carbon/Alloy Clincher, 45mm F & R, 10sp
- Tires: Vittoria Open Corsa Evo CX Foldable, 700x23c & 650x23c
- Brake set: TRP T-920 For TT Aero
- Brake levers: Oval A900 Carbon
- Headset : FSA No. 53, Integrated 1 1/8’ Top, 1 1/4” Bottom w/10mm Carbon Top Cover w/ Cable Stop
- Handlebar/Aerobar: Profile Design CX3 Integrated Bar
- Stem: Oval R900 Carbon, 31.8mm
- Tape/grip: Kestrel EVA Foam w/Gel
- Saddle: Oval ST700 Tri w/Ti Rails
- Seat post: Kestrel Aero Carbon w/Ritchey Clamp System
- Weight - lbs/kg: 19.16 lbs / 8.69 kg
Minimal Assembly Required
All 2011 Kestrel bikes will require minimal assembly when delivered. Your bicycle will be pre-assembled by a professional, Kestrel Authorized bike mechanic. It will then be test ridden by the mechanic, and prepared for shipping, arriving about 85% assembled. It will ship with directions and a support phone number, should you need phone assistance while completing the assembly. When you purchase a Kestrel from us, you can be assured that your bike will be in optimal condition and fine-tuned when it reaches you.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.