You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kestrel 4000 Pro SL Tri Bike Shimano Ultegra - 2011 Model
Save $1400.00 off the normal retail price of $4,999 with No Shipping Charge and Receive a Free Prebuild for a Limited Time.
The 2011 Kestrel 4000 Pro SL features the latest innovations from Kestrel, Oval and Shimano. The new 4000 Frameset has been extensively tested in the A2 wind tunnel for optimal aerodynamic geometry while still remaining completely UCI Legal for racing. Once the frame was fine tuned, many different forks were tested for the best possible match. Following the fork, every additional part was tested for performance and aerodynamics and last but not least, comfort. Kestrel understands that this bike needs to be fast AND comfortable. After all, many of you are going to get off of this bike and run a marathon, so this is taken into account with the design of the 4000 Pro SL.
Additional new features on the 2011 model are Oval Concept carbon wheels, Oval brake levers, stem and saddle. The Kestrel Aero Carbon seatpost is paired with a Ritchey clamp system. The chainstay is adjustable and the bike is extremely mechanic friendly in case you need to make some quick changes on race day.
Special Features of the Kestrel 4000 Pro SL Shimano Bike:
- Extremely Aerodynamic 800K Carbon Frame
- UCI Compliant
- BB positioned rear brake
- A2 Wind Tunnel Tested
- Stiff Frame
- Shimano Ultegra 20 Speed Groupo
- Oval Concepts Carbon Wheels
- Tested Fine-tuned with feedback from Pro Riders
Full Specs of Kestrel 4000 Pro SL Shimano Tri Bike:
- Sizes: (47cm with 650c wheels), 50cm, 52.5cm, 55cm, 57.5cm, 59.5cm
- Color(s): Blue/White
- Main frame: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear triangle: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Dropouts
- Fork: Kestrel EMS Pro TT Full Carbon, 1 1/8-1 1/4” Tapered Steerer
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 53/39T (47cm, 50cm, 52cm: 170mm; 54cm, 56cm: 172.5mm; 59cm: 175mm)
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Ultegra w/BB30 Adapter
- Front derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 10-sp
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-25T, 10sp
- Chain: Wippermann Connex, 10sp
- Wheelset: 700c & 650c: Oval W745 Carbon/Alloy Clincher, 45mm F & R, 10sp
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Foldable, 700x23c & 650x23c
- Brake set: TRP T-920 For TT Aero
- Brake levers: Oval A900 Carbon
- Headset : FSA No. 53, Integrated 1 1/8’ Top, 1 1/4” Bottom w/10mm Carbon Top Cover w/ Cable Stop
- Handlebar/Aerobar: Profile Design CX3 Integrated Bar
- Stem: Oval R700 Alloy, 31.8mm
- Tape/grip: Kestrel EVA Foam w/Gel
- Saddle: Oval ST700 Tri w/Ti Rails
- Seat post: Kestrel Aero Carbon w/Ritchey Clamp System
- Weight - lbs/kg: 19.56 lbs / 8.88 kg
Minimal Assembly Required
All 2011 Kestrel bikes will require minimal assembly when delivered. Your bicycle will be pre-assembled by a professional, Kestrel Authorized bike mechanic. It will then be test ridden by the mechanic, and prepared for shipping, arriving about 85% assembled. It will ship with directions and a support phone number, should you need phone assistance while completing the assembly. When you purchase a Kestrel from us, you can be assured that your bike will be in optimal condition and fine-tuned when it reaches you.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.