You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kestrel Airfoil Pro SL Triathlon Bike - Carbon Fiber 20 Speed with Shimano Ultegra 2011 Model
Save $1,250.00 Off the Normal Retail of $4249.00, Order Now and Receive a Free Prebuid and No Shipping Charge!
Speed and Control are yours when riding the Airfoil PRO SL, the Kestrel masterpiece that keeps getting better and better. Ridden to numerous victories, the Airfoil Pro SL combines forces with Shimano's new Ultegra groupo. New for 2011 are Oval Concept Wheels, Brakes and Stem as well as Oval carbon bars and carbon brake levers. The Oval saddle with Ti Rails is mounted on a new Kestrel EMS PRO Airfoil adjustable seat post with a Ritchey clamp system. The new and lighter full carbon EMS PRO SL fork rounds out the Airfoil PRO SL's high quality 800K Hi-Modulus carbon frame.
The 47cm and 50cm frame sizes have 650c wheels while all other sizes have 700c size wheels.
When you own a Kestrel, Performance, Quality and Speed are yours.
Minimal Assembly Required - Free Prebuild:
All 2011 Kestrel bikes will require minimal assembly when delivered. Your bicycle will be pre-assembled by a professional, Kestrel Authorized bike mechanic. It will then be test ridden by the mechanic, and prepared for shipping, arriving about 85% assembled. It will ship with directions and a support phone number, should you need phone assistance while completing the assembly. When you purchase a Kestrel from us, you can be assured that your bike will be in optimal condition and fine-tuned when it reaches you.
Full Specs of the Kestrel Airfoil PRO SL Tri-Bike:
- Sizes: [47cm, 50cm 650c], 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 59cm
- Color(s): Carbon/Yellow
- Main frame: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear triangle: 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Dropouts
- Fork: EMS Pro SL Aero, Full Carbon, 1 1/8-1 1/4” Tapered Steerer
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 53/39T (47cm, 50cm, 52cm: 170mm; 54cm, 56cm: 172.5mm; 59cm: 175mm)
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Ultegra
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 10-sp
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-23T, 10sp
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 10sp
- Wheelset: 700c & 650c: Oval W745 Carbon/Alloy Clincher, 45mm F & R, 10sp
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro II, 700x23c & 650x23c
- Brake set: Oval R700
- Brake levers: Oval A900 Carbon
- Headset : FSA No. 53, Integrated 1 1/8" Top, 1 1/4" Bottom w/10mm Carbon Top Cover
- Handlebar/Aerobar: Oval R901 Carbon w/Oval A900 Carbon Brake Levers
- Stem: Oval R900, 31.8mm
- Tape/grip: Kestrel EVA Foam w/Gel
- Saddle: Oval ST700 Tri w/Ti Rails
- Seat post: Kestrel EMS Pro w/Ritchey Clamp System
- Weight - lbs/kg: 18.54lbs / 8.41kg
Kestrel built the world's first all-carbon frame back in 1987. With the most experienced carbon design team in cycling, Kestrel has literally written the book in carbon fiber. They use every tool and trick available when building bikes to make Kestrels the fastest bikes on the planet.
Every Kestrel bike is meticulously engineered, millimeter by millimeter, modeled, computer simulated, prototyped, subjected to rigorous structural testing, test-ridden, refined and redesigned. These designs are honed over and over again, until they have achieved perfection. Once this has been achieved, each bicycle is hand-built using the highest quality control standards in the business. There are no cut corners for Production and Quality with these bikes.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.