You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kestrel RT-1000 105 - 2015 Model - No Shipping Charge
Features of the Kestrel RT-1000 Road Bicycle with Shimano 105 Components:
- Kestrel Superlight carbon layup gives the right blend of stiffness and compliance. 800K high-modulus carbon fiber used in the SL frames has a groundbreaking weight-to-stiffness ratio.
- The tapered (1-1/8 - 1-1/2) head tube increases lateral stiffness in the front end for better steering precision.
- A slightly sloping top tube allows the rider to mount and dismount more easily.
- The BB30 bottom bracket makes for a stiff and efficient pedaling platform.
- Aerodynamic shaped stays, seat post, and seat tube, plus internal cable routing, let the wind slip over the bike.
- Geometry is aggressive, but with a bit more head-tube height and a shorter top tube for all-day comfort.
A close cousin to the Legend race bike, but with more relaxed geometry for increased comfort, especially on long rides. Don’t be fooled, though - it’s still plenty fast.
- COLORS: Satin Carbon w/ Red and Charcoal
- SIZES: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 56cm, 59cm, 62cm
- MAIN FRAME: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- REAR TRIANGLE: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- FORK: Kestrel EMS Pro Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered Steerer
- WHEELSET: Oval Concepts 327 wheelset, 700c, 20/24H, cartridge bearing hubs
- TIRES: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 X 25c
- CRANKSET: Oval Concepts 520 Alloy Compact 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Oval Concepts external threaded w/ BB30 adaptor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11-sp
- SHIFTERS Shimano 105 STI
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28T
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- BRAKE SET: Tektro Dual Pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit 1 1/8" Top, 1 1/2" Bottom with 15mm Top Cover
- HANDLEBAR: Oval Concepts 310 6061 Alloy, Ergonomic Fit
- STEM: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-forged 31.8mm +/- 6 degrees
- SADDLE: Oval Concepts 500 w Cr/Mo Rails
- SEAT POST: Kestrel EMS Pro Aero
- TAPE/GRIP: Kestrel Suede Tape
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.