You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kettler Twin Center Edition Electric Bike with 51cm Frame
Made In Germany - Ships 99% Assembled! Now On Sale for a Limited Time - Our Normal Retail Price is $3,999.00 - Order Today to Save $600.00 plus No Shipping Charge.
Kettler has brought their legendary quality to the Electric Bike industry with the introduction of the Twin Center Edition Pedal Assist Electric bike. The foundation of the Twin Center is Kettler's hydro-formed 7005 aluminum frame and an adjustable Suntour suspension fork. The electric component is powered by the newest Panasonic manganese lithium ion rechargeable battery system, which makes riding more pleasurable and much easier to travel long distances and hills. The bike has a 250 Watt center mounted pedal assist motor system. This means that this bike will still ride and feel like a normal bicycle, with the added help of a motor. Unlike bikes with a throttle that you turn to go faster or slower, thus making them more of a moped than a bicycle, the Kettler electric bikes are very intuitive and still ride like a normal bike. The harder you pedal, the faster the motor goes. As you increase your pedaling power, the motor follows suit and you slow down, the motor also decreases. You can turn the motor off and ride this as a regular bike and turn it on, using the e-bike motor at any time. The electric battery system has a total range of more than 50 miles with a charged battery.
In addition to a top-of-the-line motor system and frame, the Twin Center Electric Bike is full of quality components from wheel to wheel. The drivetrain is a Shimano Nexus 7 Speed Internal hub with a freewheel and an easy to use Nexus grip shifter. The brakes are Kettler V-Brakes with their patented power modulator ensuring you always come to a safe stop. The geometry of the frame will provide you with an upright riding position for comfortable riding on both short and long journeys. The adjustable stem allows you to position the handlebars at your optimal riding position, while the suspension fork and seatpost will soak up the bumps and road vibrations. Equipped with both a front and rear headlight, as well as a rear rack, this E-Bike is fully commuter ready. It also includes a solid frame lock integrated securely into the frame with the same key locking both the frame lock and the battery.
Special Features of the Kettler Twin Center Edition E-Bike:
- Quality Kettler Aluminum Frame
- Adjustable handlebars and Stem for an optimal upright riding position
- Suspension Fork to soften the bumps on your upper body
- Panasonic 250 W Motor System
- Intuitive pedal assist technology
- Halogen Lights for riding at night
- German Engineering, Design and Manufacturing
About the sizing:Kettler frames run slightly larger than other bicycles. So if you prefer your bike to be on the smaller, rather than larger side, order one size down.
Kettler Twin Center Edition Electric Bike Full Details:
- Frame: Durable 7005 hydroformed aluminum Hybritec frame 51cm
- Fork: Adjustable Suntour CR-8V suspension fork
- Shifters: Reliable Shimano Nexus shifters
- Derailleur: Has Internal Hub 7 Speed Shimano Nexus
- Brakes: Powerful Kettler V-brakes with power modulator
- Crankset: Miranda varnished & machined Beta 1 Plus crankset
- Front Hub: Shimano DH3 N20 front hub
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 7-speed freewheeling rear hub
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14 gauge spokes
- Rim: Sturdy Rodi Hypno aluminum rims
- Tires: Fast, tough Continental City Ride tires
- Stem: Adjustable Kettler aluminum stem
- Grips: Herrmans Primergo grips
- Handlebars: Humpert Moon Cruiser aluminum handlebars
- Pedals: Aluminum anti-slip pedals
- Saddle: Selle Bassano Volare 3-Zone XXL saddle
- Seat Post: Kettler aluminum patented suspension seatpost
- Rear Carrier Rack: Frame integrated luggagerack
- Kickstand: Adjustable Hebie rear mounted kickstand
- Fenders: Front and rear SKS Kunststoff lacquered fenders with mudguards
- Chainguard: Exclusive Kettler Hybritec resin chainguard
- Front Light: Basta Sprint LED headlight
- Rear Light: Basta Riff taillight
- Cassette: Shimano single speed freewheel
- Chain:KMC rustbuster chain
- Motor System: Panasonic 250w center mounted motor with LED system
- Battery: Removable, lockable lithium ion magnesium rechargeable battery
- Lock: AXA Solid frame mounted keyed rim lock (battery & lock use same key)
- Color: Grey Silver
- Included Extras: Fenders, Chainguard, Rack, Lights and Kickstand
- Bike Set up weight:52lbs with the battery
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.