You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Allston Folding Bike 2016
Free Soft Case, Free Folding Pedals, Free RackStand, No Shipping Charge PLUS Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumen LED with high beam, low beam a strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery.
The Allston is the ultimate commuter bike. The 11 speed Shimano Alfine internal gear hub combined with a Gates carbon belt drive provides a virtually maintenance-free and silent drivetrain. Hydraulic disc brakes provide superb stopping power, a RackStand offers cargo carrying capacity, and extra wide 38mm tires make it comfortable on even the roughest roads.
Award Winning Features Behind the Allston Folding Bike:DirectConnect Folding System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Gates Belt Drive: The Allston is equipped with a Gates Carbon Belt Drive. It requires no lubrication, is virtually silent, and is cleaner, lighter weight and longer lasting than a traditional chain. It also won’t stretch over time, maintaining its efficiency for its entire lifespan.
Folding Integrated Technology: The Paratrooper Pro frame is designed around a patented folding system. This design eliminates the need to break the frame in order to fold the bike. Not only does this make folding easier but it makes this bike the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around frame construction concepts designed for serious full suspension downhill bikes.
Shimano Alfine 11 The Allston is powered by a Shimano Alfine 11-speed internal gear hub. This provides a wide gear range for hills, keeps the salt and sand out of your gears, and makes derailleur adjustments a thing of the past.
RackStand: is a luggage carrier, mudguard, kickstand, and work stand all in one. A quick release allows it to rotate under the rear wheel on a specially designed axle mount. When in the lowered position it acts as a kickstand or workstand, makes folding your Montague easier, and allows the folded bike to be stored or displayed upright.
Special Features of the Allston:
- 11 Speed Shimano Alfine
- 700c Wheelset
- Folds in 20 Seconds
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Available in a 19" or 21" frame
Full Specs of Montague Allston Bike:
- Color: Gloss Black/Red
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 series aluminum tubing. Seatstay splitter for belt drive and eccentric bottom bracket.
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo, with disc mount and CLIX™ Wheel Release System Ramped Dropout.
- Rims: 700c deep section Alloy, 32 hole, Black
- Tires: Vee Rubber trekking tire. 700c x 38mm
- Hubset: Formula. Alloy, with CLIX front quick release. Shimano Alfine 11 internal gear rear
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Speedline Gel
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy with Montague logo
- Handlebars: Riser style 20mm rise. 580mm wide. Alloy
- Stem: Kalloy, Alloy direct connect. 15 degree rise
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine Rapid Fire trigger shifters
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alfine 11-speed internal gear hub
- Crankset: Gates 42T for belt drive. 170mm crank arm
- Sprocket:Gates belt drive CDX sprocket. 22T
- Speeds: 21 Speeds
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Pedals: Platform trekking pedal. Aluminum Cage.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Other: RackStand rear rack and fenders
- Frame Sizes: 19" (5'3"-5'10"), 21" (5'11"-6'4")
- Stand over heights: 28” on 19" frame, 29” on 21" frame
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 30lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.