You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Crosstown Folding Commuter Bike 2016
No Shipping Charge AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumen LED with high beam, low beam a strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery.
Just fold and go, with the ever classic do-it-all bike. Whether you are riding for health and fitness, using it to commute, or just to get around the town, the Crosstown is the perfect ride!
The Crosstown is a one of a kind folding bike perfect for practical commuting and around town riding. It’s an easy to use folding bike offering 7-speeds, 700c x 35mm tires, and a comfort saddle. It also features the Octagon steering system, a stem that is height-adjustable with just the click of a button. This allows riders to set the handlebars at whatever height feels comfortable. This hybrid commuter comes in 17”, 19”, and 21” frame sizes, and offers portability and elegant style for a ride that’s sure to attract attention.
With smooth rolling 700c tires, and and an easy to use 7 speed Shimano Twist Shifter, the Crosstown is ready for all of your city riding adventures. Getting to work has never been easier, ride it all the way, or take the train or bus halfway, and easily fold it up when you complete your ride.
Award Winning Features Behind the Montague Crosstown:DirectConnect Folding System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Handlebar Height Adjustment: The Octagon offers all the benefits of an angle adjustable stem without shortening “reach” when raised. This unique design allows for handlebar height to be changed while preserving the way the bike handles and rides. Also, with the octagonal shape of the post, steering remains engaged while raising or lowering the stem.
700c x 35mm Tires Each bike in our pavement series comes equipped with 700c wheels. They offer a significantly better ride than the 24″, 20″, or 16″ wheels common on other folding bikes. The combination of 700c wheels and wide 35mm tires keep it smooth over potholes and enhance handling, making it ideal over pavement and trails.
Key Features of the Crosstown:
- 7 Speed Shimano
- Wheel Size is 700c x 35mm
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 28lbs
- Uses: Commuting, Cruising the City streets, grabbing coffee, small apartments
- Available in 17" frame (4'8"-5'2"), 19" frame (5'3"-5'10"), 21" (5'11" - 6'4")
Full Specs of Montague Crosstown Bike:
- Color: Boulder Gray
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series, Aluminum tubing with DirectConnect folding system.
- Fork: Rigid Unicrown, with CLIX Wheel Release System
- Rims: 700c Alloy. 32 hole, Silver.
- Tires: Kenda semi-slick. 700c x 35mm
- Hubset: Formula. Alloy CLIX front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Gel with Elastomer Comfort System
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy with Montague logo
- Handlebars: Riser style 30mm rise. 600mm wide. Alloy, Black.
- Stem: Octagon height adjustable stem. No tools required
- Shifters: Shimano 7-Speed RevoShift
- Front Derailleur: None
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 7-Speed
- Crankset: 42T chainring. Alloy 170mm crank arm with chain guard
- Speeds: 7 Speeds
- Brakeset: Tektro, Dual Pivot Caliper. Side pull with Quick Release
- Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread.
- Bottom Bracket: Semi-Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 17", 19" or 21"" (all with 700c" wheels)
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight: 28lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.