You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Navigator Folding Bike - 27 Speed 700c 2016 model
No Shipping Charge AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumen LED with high beam, low beam a strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery. The RackStand doubles as the kickstand for this model.
The Navigator is the first 700c folding gravel bike. Knobby 35mm tires, 27 speeds, and disc brakes has this bike at home on dirt roads and gravel trails. The included RackStand which acts as a cargo carrier, kickstand, fender, and folded bike stand also makes it perfect for commuting and touring. In a matter of seconds it folds for the train, car trunk, or closet.
With 27 speed rapid fire shifters, this bike is ready to roll - if you want to fly like the wind - not a problem, take it easy around the city is just as easy and comfortable. You can easily raise the stem for a more upright, soak up the view type of ride, and when you are ready to roll, drop it back down a few notches and leave everyone in your dust. The bike alone is a commuter's dream, when you add the fact it folds to easily take on the train or bus, and then store it in a closet when you are done with your ride, there is not much more you could ask for. The Navigator is waiting to explore, all it needs is the rider.
Award Winning Features Behind the Montague Navigator:DirectConnect System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Folding Integrated Technology: The Navigator frame is designed around another patented system that allows the bike to fold without any breaks in the frame’s tubing. Not only does this make it easier to fold, but it makes Montague bikes the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around the same frame construction concepts as serious full suspension downhill bikes.
Rackstand: RackStand is a luggage carrier, mudguard, kickstand, and work stand all in one. A quick release allows it to rotate under the rear wheel on a specially designed axle mount. When in the lowered position it acts as a kickstand or workstand, makes folding your Montague easier, and allows the folded bike to be stored or displayed upright.
Handlebar Height Adjustment: The Octagon offers all the benefits of an angle adjustable stem without shortening reach when raised. This unique design allows for handlebar height to be changed while preserving the way the folding bike handles and rides. Also, with the octagonal shape of the post, steering remains engaged while raising or lowering the stem.
Key Features of the Navigator:
- 27 Speeds
- Wheel Size is 700c
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 29 lbs
- Uses: Commuting to work on time, staying dry, the long haul
- Available in 17" frame (4'8"-5'2"), 19" frame (5'3"-5'10"), 21" (5'11" - 6'4")
Full Specs of Montague Navigator Bike:
- Color: Midnight Blue/Black
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount.
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo, with disc mounts and CLIX Wheel Release System ramped dropout.
- Rims: 700c Alloy. 32 hole, double wall. Black
- Tires: Kenda Khan 700c x 35mm semi-knobby.
- Hubset: Formula, Alloy. CLIX front quick release. Disc ready.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge
- Saddle: Zena Comfort.
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy
- Handlebars: Alloy, 30mm rise. 600mm wide.
- Stem: Octagon height adjustable stem. No tools required.
- Shifters: Shimano Sora for Flat Handlebar. 3-Speed Left. 9-Speed Right.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano top pull for triple crankset.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora. 9-Speed.
- Crankset: SR Suntour. 48/38/28. Alloy 170mm crank arm. Black.
- Speeds: 27 Speeds
- Brakeset: Promax mechanical disc brakes.
- Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Other: RackStand rear rack with fenders
- Frame Sizes: 17", 19" or 21"" (with 700c wheels)
- Stand over heights: !7" = 27", 19" = 28", 21" = 29"
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight: 29 lbs.
Other people marked this product with these tags:
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.