You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Navigator Folding Bike - 27 Speed 700c
No Shipping Charge.
Like your morning coffee and paper, the Navigator is a bike commuter's necessity. Fast like a road bike, and built for the commute, the Navigator folding bike rides like the wind and folds to stow under your desk or on the train.
The Navigator is a 27-speed folding bike that is built for the daily commute. Along with 700c wheels and the innovative Octagon height-adjustable stem, this bike comes standard with fenders and a rear rack. Be prepared for the commute to work in rain or shine. It folds in under 20 seconds without the use of tools, offering flexibility in today’s multi-tasking world.
With Flat Bars equipped with 27 speed rapid fire shifters, this bike is ready to roll - if you want to fly like the wind - not a problem, take it easy around the city is just as easy and comfortable. You can easily raise the stem for a more upright, soak up the view type of ride, and when you are ready to roll, drop it back down a few notches and leave everyone in your dust. The bike alone is a commuter's dream, when you add the fact it folds to easily take on the train or bus, and then store it in a closet when you are done with your ride, there is not much more you could ask for. The Navigator is waiting to explore, all it needs is the rider.
Award Winning Features Behind the Montague Navigator:CLIX System: Clever integration of CLIX technology allows for the Navigator to be folded in under 20 seconds without the use of tools. A flip of the CLIX quick release lever on the top tube and the bike folds to a compact size. If you forget to retighten the QR after unfolding, a secondary lock prevents the frame from folding.
FIT System: The Navigator frame is designed around a patented folding system. This design eliminates the need to break the frame in order to fold the bike. Not only does this make folding easier but it makes this bike the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around frame construction concepts designed for serious full suspension downhill bikes.
Wheelset: Each bike in the Montague pavement series comes equipped with 700c wheels. This wheel size offers a significantly better ride than 24", 20", or 16" wheels. By keeping it smooth over potholes, and enhancing the handling of the bike, the 700c wheels are ideal over pavement and trails.
Octagon Stem: The Octagon offers all the benefits of an angle adjustable stem without shortening “reach” when raised. This unique design allows for handlebar height to be changed while preserving the way the bike handles and rides. Also, with the octagonal shape of the post, steering remains engaged while raising or lowering the stem
Additional Bonuses: The Navigator comes standard with a rack, to keep the load off your back, and fenders, to keep you warm and dry. The clever placement of the rack and detachable design of the fenders keeps the folding simple and easy, the way Montague designed it.
Key Features of the Navigator:
- 27 Speeds
- Wheel Size is700c
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 27.5 lbs
- Uses: Commuting to work on time, staying dry, the long haul
- Available in 19" frame (5'3"-5'10"), 21" (5'11" - 6'4")
Full Specs of Montague Navigator Bike:
- Color: Midnight Blue/Black
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry. Vibration Reduction Curve. Double top tube. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount
- Fork: Full Cro-Mo, with CLIX Wheel Release System Ramped Dropout
- Rims: Alex. Alloy, 32 hole, Silver
- Tires: Kenda Kwick Roller Sport 700c x 26mm semi-slick
- Hubset: Shimano, Alloy sealed front & rear with CLIX front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gauge
- Saddle: Double Density Performance, with “Center Gap” Comfort Technology
- Seatpost: 27.2 X 300mm Alloy
- Handlebars: Alloy, 30mm rise
- Stem: Octagon height adjustable stem. No tools required
- Shifters: Shimano Rapid Fire Road for Flat Handlebar. 3-Speed Left. 9-Speed Right.
- Front Derailleur: FOR 42t, DUAL-PULL, 34.9MM CS ANGLE: 66-69
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora. 9-Speed
- Crankset: SR Suntour. 48/38/28. Alloy 170mm crank arm. Black
- Speeds: 27 Speeds
- Brakeset: Alloy. Caliper side pull
- Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 19" or 21"" (with 700c wheels)
- Stand over heights: TBA
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight: 27 lbs.
Other people marked this product with these tags:
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.