You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Paratrooper Elite Folding Mountain Bike 2016
No Shipping Charge , Free Carry Case, Kickstand, Free Folding Pedals AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumens, a high beam, low beam, strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery.
The Paratrooper Elite is an aggressive hard tail built for technical single track. Larger 27.5-inch wheels roll over any obstacle while a full Shimano XT drivetrain, XT hydraulic disc brakes, and Rockshox Reba suspension provide performance never before seen from a folding bike.
This is a great mountain bike in itself and the fact that it folds is a huge bonus!
Award Winning Features Behind the Paratrooper Elite Folding Bike:DirectConnect Folding System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Folding Integrated Technology: The Paratrooper Elite frame is designed around another patented system that allows the bike to fold without any breaks in the frame’s tubing. Not only does this make it easier to fold, but it makes Montague bikes the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around the same frame construction concepts as serious full suspension downhill bikes.
Top of the Line Components: The Paratrooper Elite features top-of-the-line components including a Shimano XT drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, a RockShox Reba RL suspension fork, and a Shimano Hollowtech 2 crankset. Together with the Elite frame, riders have the performance they need to tackle any trail. You won’t know you’re riding a folding bike when you hit the trails on the X90. Roll off the trail and the Elite will fit right in your trunk or closet.
27.5" Wheels: The Paratrooper Elite features 27.5″ wheels, a larger diameter than the traditional 26″ mountain bike wheel. The size rolls over obstacles easier, and provides a larger contact point with the ground, both ideal for off road riding and rough terrain.
Full Specs of Montague Paratrooper Elite Bike:
- Color: Gloss Black/Red
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount
- Fork: RockShox Reba RLT for 27.5″. 100mm travel w/ rebound adjustment and lockout
- Rims: Mavic XM319, Black, Alloy, 32 hole with eyelets
- Tires: Maxxis M309 Crossmark. 27.5 x 2.10”
- Hubset: Formula Disc, Black, Alloy sealed front & rear with CLIX front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gage Stainless, Black
- Saddle: WTB Speed Comp
- Seatpost: 30.0D Kalloy Uno. Alloy, Black
- Handlebars: Kalloy. Double butted Alloy, 5 degree backsweep. 31.8 barbore
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis. Alloy 120mm
- Shifters: Shimano XT trigger shifters
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano XT Hollowtech 2 for 10-speed. 42/32/24. 175mm crank arm
- Speeds: 30 Speeds
- Brakeset: Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes. 160mm rotors.
- Pedals: None
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT Hollowtech
- Frame Sizes: 18", 20" (both with 27.5" wheels)
- Stand over heights: 30” on 18" frame, 31” on 20" frame
- Bike Sizing: 18in Frame: For riders 5’3″ - 5’10”. Standover height is 30″ 20in Frame: For riders 5’11” – 6’4″. Standover height is 31″
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 27lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.