You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Paratrooper Express Folding Bike 2016
No Shipping Charge AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumen LED with high beam, low beam a strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery.
The Paratrooper Express is designed to fold and fit anywhere. With front suspension and semi-knobby tires, this 18-speed folding multi-use bike makes for the perfect light trail or path bike for weekend excursions, or a rugged commuter. The Express uses standard 26” wheels and components serviceable at any bike shop. With Shimano front and rear derailluers, a Suntour suspension fork, and Tektro brakes, the Paratrooper Express offers components from the industry’s top manufacturers.
Award Winning Features Behind the Paratrooper Bike:DirectConnect Folding System New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Folding Integrated Technology: The Paratrooper Express frame is designed around another patented system that allows the bike to fold without any breaks in the frame’s tubing. Not only does this make it easier to fold, but it makes Montague bikes the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around the same frame construction concepts as serious full suspension downhill bikes.
The Paratrooper comes with everything you need to ride. Optional accessories that we offer are folding pedals to make the bike more compact when folded, a kickstand, and a durable Carry Case for transporting your bike.
Full Specs of Montague Paratrooper Express Bike:
- Color: Air Force Blue
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with DirectConnect folding system
- Fork: SR Suntour Suspension. 63mm travel. Alloy one piece lower
- Rims: 26” Alloy, 32 hole. Black with CNC sidewall
- Tires: Kenda Kwik multi-sport 26″ x 1.95″
- Hubset: Sealed front & rear with CLIX™ front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gage Stainless
- Saddle: Aero Mountain
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm with Montague logo
- Handlebars: Flat bar with backsweep 580mm length
- Stem: Alloy Quill Style. 110mm with Montague logo
- Shifters: Shimano RevoShift
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Crankset: SR Suntour 42/34/24. 170mm crank arm. Black
- Speeds: 18 Speeds
- Brakeset: Tektro Alloy V-Brakes. Alloy Levers
- Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 16", 18", 20" (with 26" wheels)
- Stand over heights: 16in Frame: For riders 4'8" – 5'2". Standover height is 28", 18in Frame: For riders 5'3" - 5'10". Standover height is 30", 20in Frame: For riders 5'11" - 6'4". Standover height is 31"
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 32lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.