You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Paratrooper Highline Folding Mountain Bike 2016
No Shipping Charge , Free Kickstand, Free Folding Pedals AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumens, a high beam, low beam, strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery.
The Paratrooper Highline is a true cross country machine. 27.5 inch wheels provide superior rolling ability over octables and rough terrain. A Rockshox fork and hydraulic disc brakes satisfy the true XC rider looking for convenience. Like all Montagues, the Highline is designed to fit on the bus or train, and easily in your car trunk or boat.
This is a great mountain bike in itself and the fact that it folds is a huge bonus!
Award Winning Features Behind the Paratrooper Highline Folding Bike:DirectConnect Folding System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Folding Integrated Technology: The Paratrooper Highline frame is designed around a patented folding system. This design eliminates the need to break the frame in order to fold the bike. Not only does this make folding easier but it makes this bike the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around frame construction concepts designed for serious full suspension downhill bikes.
27.5" Wheels: The Paratrooper Highline features 27.5″ wheels, a slightly larger diameter than the traditional 26″ mountain bike wheel. The size rolls over obstacles easier, and provides a larger contact point with the ground, both ideal for off road riding.
2x10 Drivetrain: The Paratrooper Highline is equipped with a two ring crankset, a simpler and lighter weight setup than the traditional triple chainring. The 2×10 drivetrain offers more reliable shifting and more ground clearance for obstacles. With the ability to use all ten gears with either ring cross chaining is a thing of the past. As a result, very little gear range is compromised.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors provide amazing stopping power. Perfect for gravity defying rides through the mountains. The sealed system keeps dirt and grime out of the brake’s moving parts while the hydraulic actuated caliper makes for lightning fast brake response.
Full Specs of Montague Paratrooper Highline Bike:
- Color: Matte Gunmetal Grey
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount.
- Fork: RockShox XC30 for 27.5″. 100mm travel w/ lockout and adjustment
- Rims: 27.5″ Alloy, 32 hole. Double Wall w/ Eyelets.
- Tires: Kenda Kadre. Knobby. 27.5″ x 2.10”.
- Hubset: Formula Disc. Black, Alloy. Sealed front & rear with CLIX™ front quick release.
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Mountain Aero with “Center Gap” Comfort Technology
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.0 X 300mm. Black.
- Handlebars: Kalloy. Alloy, 5-degree backsweep. 31.8 Barbore. 560mm length.
- Stem: Kalloy, Alloy Direct Connect. 90mm with 7 degree rise.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire. 2-Speed Left. 10-Speed Right. Both w/ Optical Gear Display.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore. Top Swing Dual Pull.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX 10-Speed.
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCM. 42/32/22. Alloy 175mm crank arm. Matte Black.
- Speeds: 20 Speeds
- Brakeset: Tektro Auriga. Front & rear hydraulic disc brakes. Alloy Levers.
- Pedals: Platform pedal with alloy cage
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 18", 20" (both with 27.5" wheels)
- Stand over heights: 31” on 18" (5'7"-5'11") frame, 32” on 20" frame (6'0"-6'4")
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 29lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.