You have no items in your shopping cart.
Montague Urban 21 Speed Folding Bike 2016
No Shipping Charge AND Receive a Free C3Sports Explorer-600 Bike Headlight with a powerful 600 lumens, a high beam, low beam, strobe mode and an internal USB rechargeable battery. The RackStand doubles as the kickstand on this model.
The Urban delivers road performance on a budget. A 21-speed drivetrain provides ample gearing for hilly roads, while a rear rack and 35mm tires make it ideal for commuting over rough roads and potholes. The patented RackStand also has a built in fender, acts as a kickstand, and serves as a stand for the folded bike.
The Clix quick release and the patented folding system convert the bike from full-size City Bike to trunk-size (35 x 12 x 28 inches) in less than 20 seconds.
Award Winning Features Behind the Montague Urban:DirectConnect Folding System: New for 2016 is the DirectConnect folding system, which removes the quick release from the top tube, provides an easier folding experience and larger clamping surface between the two halves of the frame. A flip of the quick release lever and your bike folds to a compact size.
Folding Inetegrated Technology:
The Urban frame is designed around another patented system that allows the bike to fold without any breaks in the frame’s tubing. Not only does this make it easier to fold, but it makes Montague bikes the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.) is based around the same frame construction concepts as serious full suspension downhill bikes.
RackStand: is a luggage carrier, mudguard, kickstand, and work stand all in one. A quick release allows it to rotate under the rear wheel on a specially designed axle mount. When in the lowered position it acts as a kickstand or workstand, makes folding your Montague easier, and allows the folded bike to be stored or displayed upright.
Key Features of the Urban:
- 21 Speed
- Wheel Size is700c
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 29 lbs
- Uses: Commuting, Cruising city streets, Grocery runs, Train rides
- Available in 17" (4'8"-5'2"), 19" frame (5'3"-5'10"), 21" (5'11" - 6'4")
Full Specs of Montague Urban Bike:
- Color: Smoke Silver
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series, Aluminum tubing with FIT System.
- Fork: Rigid Unicrown, with CLIX Wheel Release System Ramped Dropout.
- Rims: 700c Alloy. 32 hole, Silver
- Tires: Kenda. 700c x 35mm
- Hubset: Formula. Alloy CLIX front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Gel with elastomer comfort system
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy
- Handlebars: Riser style 20mm rise. 580mm wide. Alloy. Black
- Stem: Kalloy alloy direct connect. 15 degree rise
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 7-Speed
- Crankset: Suntour alloy 170mm crank arm. 48/38/28T. Black
- Speeds: 21 Speed
- Brakeset: Tektro. Dual Pivot Caliper. Side pull with Quick Release
- Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread
- Bottom Bracket: Semi-Sealed Cartridge
- Other:RackStand rear rack with Fenders
- Frame Sizes: 17", 19" or 21" (with 700c wheels)
- Stand over heights: 17" = 27", 19" = 28", 21"= 29"
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight: 29 lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.