You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Britannia Bike
No Shipping Charge for a Limited Time
Pashley Bicycles is proud to release the Britannia range of bicycles which is based on their popular Princess model.
This beautifully designed bicycle that will provide a comfortable upright form of transportation for many years to come. Complete with a wicker basket, fenders, leather accessories, a frame pump and a lighting system, Pashley covered all the necessities with the design. On your travels, the Sturmey Archer 5 Speed internal hub will help you to always be in an optimal gear.
In honor of their British heritage, Pashley crafted the Britannia is Red, White or Blue.
Hand-Crafted in England, this bike is a true English Classic.
Full Specs of Pashley Britannia Bicycle:
- Frame sizes: 17.5", 20" and 22.5"
- Colors: Red, White or Blue
- Frame: Traditionally lugged and brazed in England, individually hand-made.
- Fork: Tubular crown hand brazed
- Gears: Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears
- Wheels: 26" polished alloy rim with stainless steel spokes
- Handlebar: Chrome plated raised bar on aluminium and stainless steel stem
- Brakes: Front and Rear Sturmey Archer all weather internal drum brakes
- Pedals: Alloy body with non slip inserts
- Saddle: Honey Color Brooks B66s Natural Leather Saddle with coil springs (handmade in England)
- Tires: Cream Schwalbe Tires Marathon Plus
- Lights:Dynamo Generator powered headlight and rear LED light mounted to fender
- Features: Chainguard, hand-lined mudguards, Leather Pashley honey colored grips, a Front wicker basket with leather straps. Frame mounted pump, ding-dong bell and kickstand.
Measure from crotch to the ground in bare feet. Don't use pants inseam as this can be off by 2-3 inches.
Small 17.5" frame suits 27.5" -31.5" inside leg.
Medium 20" frame suits 30" - 34" inside leg.
Large 22.5" frame suits 32.5" - 36.5" inside leg
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.