Pashley Clubman Country Road Bike 8 Speed
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
The "Country" Clubman reflects on the era when one bike would be used for many purposes. Club cyclists would put mudguards and saddlebags on their bikes to go touring, strip all accessories off for the weekly club time trial, and ride to work in between. With generous clearances under its center-pull brakes, this Clubman is equipped with modern Index derailleur gears for ease of use, whilst retaining the classic direct-acting downtube shifters. Mudguards are fitted as standard, as well as a Brooks leather saddle. The frame is fitted with braze-ons for adding water bottles, a pump and a rear carrier.
Special Features of the Clubman Country 8 Speed:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed Reynolds frame
- 8 Speed Shimano 105/SRAM Drivetrain
- 28 / 700c inch fast rolling wheelset
- Brooks Leather Saddle (made in England)
Full Specs of the Pashley Clubman Country:
- Frame: Reynolds 531 with investment-cast cut-away lugs; classic geometry; cast dropouts with mudguard eyes; two bottle cage mounts and pump peg
- Frame Sizes: 20", 21.5", 23", 24.5" (center to top); 28.6/28.6/25.4 Down tube/Seat tube/Top tube
- Fork: Reynolds taper gauge oval blades; investment-cast crown; classic small radius bend; cast droupouts with mudguard eyes
- Gears: Shimano 105 with down tube indexed levers; SRAM 8 Speed cassette sprockets; ratios: 35"-125"
- Crankset:Grand Sport 52/39t, 130mm, square taper; sealed cartridge BB, hollow CrMo axle
- Wheels: 36/36 double wall box rims, polished aluminium; double butted stainless steel spokes; large flange, quick-release alloy hubs (sealed bearings)
- Handlebar: Classic dropped handlebars with Brooks leather tape
- Brakes: Dia-Compe center-pull; traditional levers with gum rubber hoods
- Pedals: VP with toe-clips and leather straps
- Saddle:Brooks Swift with leather; copper rivets; titanium chassis
- Colors: Ivory or Rich Burgundy
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.