You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Guv'nor 3 Speed Bike
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
The style and elegance of the 1930s Path Racer has returned with the Pashley Guv'nor. Based on the model made by the Company in the 1930's, the Guv'nor has a classic and relaxed style, but is equipped with modern components. It features a Pashley built Reynolds 531 diamond frame (in 20.5, 22.5 and 24.5 inch), with relaxed style forks, a Brooks B17 Titanium railed leather saddle, drop North Road handlebars with leather grips, and a Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub wheel with 28 inch gold lined black alloy rims.
If you are looking for a bicycle that will stand out from the crowd, ride comfortably and get you where you want to go at any pace you are in the mood for, the Guv'nor 3 speed is the perfect choice.
Special Features of the Pashley Guv'nor 3 speed Bike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed Reynolds frame
- 3 Speed Sturmey Archer Hub
- 28 inch fast rolling wheelset
- Sturmey Archer Hub Brakes
- Brooks Leather Saddle (made in England)
Full Specs of the Pashley Guv'nor 3 Speed Bicycle:
- Frame: Traditional lugged and brazed Reynolds 531 frame
- Frame Sizes: 20.5", 22.5" and 24.5"
- Fork: Tubular crown, hand brazed
- Gears: XRD 3 Speed Hub Gear
- Wheels: 28 inch with gold piped black rims
- Tires: 28" Schwalbe tires with extra puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Handlebar: North Road with handmade leather grips
- Brakes: Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Pedals: Sylvan Stream rat trap
- Saddle: Antique Brown Brooks B17 with titanium rails
- Colors: Buckingham Black
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
20.5" Frame: Fits a 29" - 33" inside leg length
22.5" Frame: Fits a 31" - 35" inside leg length
24.5" Frame: Fits a 35" - 39.5" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.