You have no items in your shopping cart.
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
The Pashley Parabike, features a unique duplex-tube frame and offers simplicity, style and practicality in a bicycle that is equally at home on the open road as it is on country tracks. With its 1940s origins, this classic cycle provides a refreshing alternative to the modern hybrid bicycle.
Don't let the classic style fool you though, as the Parabike is equipped with a modern 5 speed Sturmey archer internal hub as well as front and rear all weather hub brakes. Rounded out with a Brooks leather saddle, cork grips, fenders and a chainguard, this bike will ride as great as it looks.
Special Features of the Pashley Parabike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed frame
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Internal Hub
- 26 inch Polished Rims
- Sturmey Archer Hub Brakes
- Brooks Leather Saddle (Made in England)
Full Specs of the Pashley Parabike Bicycle:
- Frame: Multi-tubed brazed frame
- Frame Sizes: 19"
- Fork: Fully brazed with Cro-Mo blades
- Gears: Sturmey Archer XRD5W 5 speed hub gear
- Wheels: 26" x 1.75" reflective tyres with extra puncture protection and reflective walls, on alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Handlebar: Stainless steel bar on an adjustable semi-rise stem
- Brakes: All weather, low maintenance hub brakes front and rear
- Pedals: Alloy with non-slip tread
- Saddle: Aged brown Brooks B67 natural leather saddle with ties and twin coil springs
- Colors: Dusk Blue or Ash Green
- Included Accessories: Chainguard and mudguards, micro-adjust seat post, cork-compound grips, and mini ding-dong bell.
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
19" Frame: Fits a 28" - 33" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.