You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Penny Bike
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
The Pashley Penny provides the perfect excuse to experience both urban and rural rides on a supremely comfortable and practical bicycle. Its flowing frame and satin color finish make it stand out amongst others. You will soon appreciate riding this refined and dependable machine.
Not only does the Penny have a timeless and very stylish design, it is also equipped with a modern 5 speed Sturmey archer internal hub as well as front and rear all weather hub brakes. Rounded out with a Brooks leather saddle, cork grips, fenders and a chainguard, this bike will ride as great as it looks.
Special Features of the Pashley Penny Bike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed frame
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Internal Hub
- 26 inch Polished Rims
- Sturmey Archer Hub Brakes
- Brooks Leather Saddle (Made in England)
Pashley Penny Bike Full Specs:
- Frame: Multi-tubed brazed frame
- Frame Sizes: 19"
- Fork: Fully brazed with Cro-Mo blades
- Gears: Sturmey Archer XRD5W 5 speed hub gear
- Wheels: 26" x 1.75" reflective tires with extra puncture protection and reflective walls, on alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Handlebar: Alloy Moustache bar on an adjustable alloy stem
- Brakes: All weather, low maintenance hub brakes front and rear
- Pedals: Alloy with non-slip tread
- Saddle: Aged brown Brooks B67 natural leather saddle with ties and twin coil springs
- Colors: Willow Green or Dusk Blue
- Included Accessories: Chainguard and mudguards, micro-adjust seat post, cork-compound grips, and mini ding-dong bell
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
19" Frame: Fits a 28" - 33" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.