You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Princess Sovereign Bicycle
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
The Pashley Princess Sovereign is the quintessential English town and country bicycle with its' timeless traditional looks and impeccable build quality. When you combine these features with the best of reliable modern components the result is an unrivalled two-wheeled experience that will stand the test of time.
The Princess is designed to keep you comfortable and clean while exlporing the city streets. The fully-fitted rear skirt guard integrates with the enamelled mudguards to provide all season practicality and comfort. The fitted rear lock secures the bike with the push of a lever providing you with security and peace of mind on quick stops when you don't want to have to carry a separate bike lock.
The front wicker basket (included basket will be slightly smaller in size) sits on its own mounted carrier and offers both versatile load carrying capability and traditional style. When the sun sets you won't need to worry because the Pashley Princess comes with a fully-fitted lighting set to provide added safety with a dynamo-operated headlamp and bright rear LED lamp. With the Dynamo powered lights, you never have to worry about batteries as they are powered by your pedaling.
The Princess Sovereign has a traditionally lugged and brazed hand built frame, 5 speed hub gears and fully-enclosed hub brakes.
Special Features of the Pashley Princess Sovereign Bike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed hand built frame
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Hub
- Includes front basket, Dynamo Lights and Frame Lock
- Full Chainguard and Skirt guards to keep you clean
- Brooks Saddle
Full Specs of the Pashley Princess Sovereign Bicycle:
- Frame: Traditionally lugged and brazed in England, individually hand-made.
- Fork: Tubular crown, hand brazed
- Gears: Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears
- Wheels: 26" polished alloy rims, with stainless steel spokes
- Tires: 26 x 1 3/8" Schwalbe tires with extra puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Handlebar: Chrome plated raised handlebar on aluminium and stainless steel stem.
- Brakes: Sturmey Archer all weather, low maintenance brakes front and rear
- Pedals: Alloy body, non-slip inserts.
- Saddle: Brooks B66 Antique brown natural leather saddle with twin coil springs.
- Special Features Chainguard, hand-lined mudguards, ding-dong bell, wicker basket, hub-dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, tubular alloy rear carrier, skirtguards, kickstand, and frame fitting lock.
- Colors: Buckingham Black or Regency Green
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
17.5" Frame: Fits a 27.5" - 31.5" inside leg length
20" Frame: Fits a 30" - 34" inside leg length
22.5" Frame: Fits a 32.5" - 36.5" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.