You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Roadster Sovereign Bicycle
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
Pashley refers to the Roadster Sovereign bicycle as "A whale amongst minnows". This imposing bicycle provides an unsurpassed ride thanks to its 28 inch wheels and upright, regal riding position. This beautiful machine transports the rider to a more relaxed age using only the finest hand built quality frame and parts.
The foundation of this bicycle is a handmade traditional lugged and brazed frame matched with a hand brazed fork. Rounded out with a full chainguard and gold-lined mudguards to keep you clean and dry, LED dynamo powered lights to light your way and a rear rack for carrying your gear, the Roadster is ready for your daily excursions. As an added bonus, the Saddle is a classic Brooks B33 Double spring hand crafted work of art.
Please note that the double top tube version shown in the photos is the 24.5" frame size.
Special Features of the Pashley Roadster Sovereign Bike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed hand built frame
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Hub
- Full chaincase, coat guards and mudguards
- Dynamo Lights and Frame Lock
- Brooks Saddle
Full Specs of the Pashley Roadster Sovereign Bicycle:
- Frame: Traditionally lugged and brazed in England, individually hand-made.
- Frame Sizes: 20.5", 22.5" and 24.5" with Double Top Tube
- Fork: Tubular crown, hand brazed
- Gears: Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears
- Wheels: 28" with black rims
- Tires: 28" Schwalbe tires with extra puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Handlebar: Chrome plated raised handlebar
- Brakes: Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Pedals: Alloy body, with non-slip
- Saddle: Brooks Black B33 Leather Saddle with rear coil springs and a front loop
- Special Features Full chaincase, gold-lined mudguards, steel rear carrier with fold down wheel stand, hub driven dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, frame fit lock, leather sprung saddle and coatguards.
- Colors: Buckingham Black
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
20.5" Frame: Fits a 30" - 34.5" inside leg length
22.5" Frame: Fits a 33.5" - 38" inside leg length
24.5" Frame: Fits a 35" - 39.5" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.