You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pashley Sonnet Bliss Bike in Midnight Blue
No Shipping Charge to the Continental 48 US.
Based in Stratford-upon-Avon England, Pashley drew inspiration from one of Shakespeare's Sonnets for this ladies bicycle. The Sonnet ladies bike has the same striking features as the much loved and admired Pashley Princess but comes with an Ivory-coloured frame and a choice of Claret or Midnight Blue highlights to brighten up your day. The Bliss verson features the luxury of five gears with an internal hub, dynamo lighting and a frame fitting lock, making it the perfect bicycle for longer journeys and a vareity of terrain. The Sonnet is the ideal bicycle for rolling along the countryside or every day excursions to your local stores.
Special Features of the Pashley Sonnet Bliss 5 speed Bike:
- Made In England
- Traditionally lugged and brazed frame
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Internal Hub
- 26 inch Polished Rims
- Sturmey Archer Hub Brakes
- Brooks Leather Saddle (made in England)
Full Specs of the Pashley Sonnet Bliss Bicycle:
- Frame: Traditionally lugged and brazed
- Frame Sizes: 17.5", 20" and 22.5"
- Fork: Tubular crown, hand brazed
- Gears: Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears
- Wheels: 26 inch with polished rims
- Tires: 26" Schwalbe puncture resistant Marathon Plus with reflective sidewall
- Handlebar: Chrome plated raised bar
- Brakes: Sturmey Archer hub brakes
- Pedals: Alloy non-slip
- Saddle: Antique Brown Brooks B66s Leather
- Colors: Ivory frame with Midnight Blue mudguards and chain guard
- Included Accessories: Gold-lined mudguards, ding dong bell, hub driven dynamo headlamp, LED rear light, tubular alloy rear carrier, propstand, frame fit lock, leather sprung saddle and a wicker basket (please note included basket is smaller than the one shown in the photo).
Choosing the correct frame size:
Measure your inseam length from the ground to the top of the inside of your leg while in bare feet. Don't use your pant inseam length because it can be off by 2-3 inches.
17.5" Frame: Fits a 27.5" - 31.5" inside leg length
20" Frame: Fits a 30" - 34" inside leg length
22.5" Frame: Fits a 32.5" - 36.5" inside leg length
Please Note: We highly recommend that you take your new Pashley Bicycle to a local bike shop for final assembly and adjustments.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.