You have no items in your shopping cart.
STRiDA LT Folding Bike
With a truly unique triangular frame design, 3 tubes instead of traditional construction of a bike frame, it can be opened & folded in a few seconds without any tools, the greasless drive belt replaced the oily chain. Simple and Clean! That is the STRiDA advantage.
The STRiDA LT is the first completely new bicycle geometry in 95 years. Inside a triangular frame crafted out of lightweight aluminum, power is transferred to the rear wheel via a silent clean Kevlar belt. Stopping is done with quality disc brakes.
Handlebars are mounted horizontally so you can sit comfortably upright with an excellent view of the road. The genius of the triangular frame is that it can quickly fold. In five seconds, you have a light, compact form that you can easily wheel, stow in a closet, load in your car or take on the train. Avaiable in White, Black, Red or Turquoise paint colors.
Special Features of Strida LT Folding Bike
- 7000 series folding aluminum frame and fork
- Belt drive - no grease
- 16 inch mag wheels and reflective Kenda tires
- Disc Brakes and aluminum parts
- Includes rear carrier rack, weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4'9"-6'4", and folds to a compact 45 x 20 x 9 inches
- Includes fenders
Full Specs of STRiDA LT Folding Bike:
- Frame/Fork: Folding 7000 series aluminum frame and fork
- Wheels/Tires: 16 inch mag wheels and reflective Kenda tires
- Drivetrain: STRidDA special belt drive for 50,000 mile use and single speed transmision
- Brakes/Cockpit: Disc Brakes and aluminum parts
- Included Extras: Rear carrier rack fenders
- Rider Weight/Height: Weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4'9"-6'4"
- Folded Size: Folds to a mere 45 x 20 x 9 inches
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.