You have no items in your shopping cart.
SwissBike X50 Folding Bike 2015
No Shipping Charge.
The brand new SwissBike X50 by Montague is designed to fold and fit anywhere. With front suspension and all terrain tires, this 18-speed, full-sized mountain bike is perfect for light trail rides on weekend excursions, or as a rugged commuter bike. The X50 uses all standard 26" mountain bike wheels and components serviceable at any bike shop.
With 18 Speeds, you have enough gears to tackle hills and cruise on the flats, and the front suspension will soften the bumps on your arms and shoulders. Available in three frame sizes of 16", 18" or 20" the X50 will fit just about anyone. When not in use, store it in your closet, under your bed, in your trunk, or on your boat!
Award Winning Features Behind the SwissBike X50:
CLIX System: Clever integration of the patented CLIX System allows the X50 to be folded in under 20 seconds, without the use of tools. A flip of the CLIX quick release lever on the top of the frame top-tube and the bike folds into a compact size. As a special safety feature, if you forget to retighten the QR after unfolding, a secondary lock prevents the frame from folding.
FIT System: The SwissBike X50 frame is designed around a patented folding system. This design eliminates the need to break the frame in order to fold the bike. Not only does this make folding easier, but it also makes this bike the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.), is based on frame construction concepts designed for serious full suspension downhill bikes.
The SwissBike X50 comes with everything you need to ride. Optional accessories that we offer are folding pedals to make the bike more compact when folded, a kickstand, and a durable Carry Case for transporting your bike.
Key Features of the X50:
- 18 Speeds
- Wheel Size is 26"
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 32lbs
- Uses: Cruise the bike paths, get it muddy use it to commute to work on time
- Available in 16" frame (4'8"-5'2"), 18" frane (5'3"-5'10"), 20" frame (5'11"-6'4")
Full Specs of Swiss Bike X50 Bike:
- Color: Gloss Black
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry
- Fork: SR Suntour Suspension. 63mm travel. Alloy one piece lower.
- Rims: Alex. Alloy, 36 hole
- Tires: CST Knobby. Front and Rear Specific. 26 x 1.95”.
- Hubset: Sealed front & rear with CLIX front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gage
- Saddle: Performance comfort with Springs and “Center Gap”
- Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm
- Handlebars: 30mm rise
- Stem: Kalloy, Alloy Quill Style. 110mm
- Shifters: Shimano RevoShift
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Crankset: 42/34/24. 170mm crank arm. Black
- Speeds: 18 Speeds
- Brakeset: Alloy V-Brake. Alloy Levers
- Pedals: Resin Black Body
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”
- Stand over heights: 28" on 16" frame, 30” on 18" frame, 31” on 20" frame
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 32lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.