You have no items in your shopping cart.
SwissBike X70 Folding Bike 2013
No Shipping Charge.
The SwissBike X70 by Montague is a brand new model that will be sure to keep the adventure rider out on the trails all day long. This bike will take anything the city can throw at it on a daily commute, and is also ready to tackle rugged mountains and hidden dirt paths. Featuring a 30 speed Shimano drive train and a CLIX compatible fork with a lockout. Designed to fold and fit anywhere, this full-sized mountain bike uses all standard 26" mountain bike wheels and components serviceable at any bike shop.
With 27 Speeds, virtually any terrain is yours to explore! The heavy duty fork will soak up the bumps, and the front and rear disc brakes will take care of stopping when you are ready to slow down the pace a bit. Available in two frame sizes of 18" or 20" the X70 will fit just about anyone. Take it on the train or bus, and when not in use, store it in your closet, under your bed, in your trunk, or on your boat!
Award Winning Features Behind the SwissBike X70CLIX System: Clever integration of the patented CLIX System allows the X70 to be folded in under 20 seconds, without the use of tools. A flip of the CLIX quick release lever on the top of the frame top-tube and the bike folds into a compact size. As a special safety feature, if you forget to retighten the QR after unfolding, a secondary lock prevents the frame from folding.
FIT System: The SwissBike X70 frame is designed around a patented folding system. This design eliminates the need to break the frame in order to fold the bike. Not only does this make folding easier, but it also makes this bike the strongest folding bike on the market. The Folding Integrated Technology (F.I.T.), is based on frame construction concepts designed for serious full suspension downhill bikes.
The SwissBike X70 comes with everything you need to ride. Optional accessories that we offer are folding pedals to make the bike more compact when folded, a kickstand, and a durable Carry Case for transporting your bike.
Key Features of the X70:
- 30 Speeds Shimano Deore
- Wheel Size is 26"
- Folding Time is 20 sec.
- Folded Size is 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight is 29lbs
- Uses: Rugged Mountains, Weekend Getaways, Rock Gardens, Rough City Streets
- Available in 18" frame (5'3"-5'10"), 20" frame (5'11"-6'4")
Full Specs of Swiss Bike X70 Bike:
- Color: Black with Red Accent
- Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series Aluminum with FIT System. Power Angle geometry. Replaceable derailleur hanger and disc mount.
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR w/ 100mm travel. Lockout & adjustment on Crown. Disc Mount. CLIX™ Release System Ramped Dropout.
- Rims: Jalco. Alloy, 32 hole. Double Wall w/ Eyelets
- Tires: Kenda K895 Kozmik Light. Knobby. Front and Rear Specific. 26 x 1.95”
- Hubset: Formula Disc. Black, Alloy. Sealed front & rear with CLIX™ front quick release
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
- Saddle: Mountain with “Center Gap” Comfort Technology
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 30.0 X 300mm. Black
- Handlebars: Kalloy. Alloy, 5-degree backsweep. 31.8 Barbore. 560mm length
- Stem:Kalloy, Alloy Direct Connect. 90mm with 7 degree rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire. 3-Speed Left. 10-Speed Right. Both w/ Optical Gear Display
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore Top Swing Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX 10-Speed
- Crankset: SR Suntour XCR V3. 42/32/22. Alloy 175mm crank arm. Matte Black
- Speeds: 30
- Brakeset: Promax. Front & rear mechanical disc w/ pad adjustment. Alloy Levers
- Pedals: Platform pedal with alloy cage
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Frame Sizes: 18" or 20" (both with 26" wheels)
- Stand over heights: 30” on 18" frame, 31” on 20" frame
- Folded Size: 36" x 28" x 12"
- Approx Weight:: 29lbs.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.