You have no items in your shopping cart.
Burley Tail Wagon Dog Bike Trailer
No Shipping Charge For a Limited Time!
Your furry family members definitely deserve to get in on the Burley action too. Whether you have a go-lucky lab or a brazen little wiener dog, the Tail Wagon can be adjusted to comfortably carry your most loyal companion from small to large. Features include a flip down tailgate for quick loading and a suspended, removable floor for easy cleaning of mud-induced paw prints. The Burley Tail Wagon Bike Dog Carrier is a safe way to enjoy cycling with your best little friend.
Special Features of the Burley Tail Wagon Bike Pet Trailer:
- 16-inch quick release, spoked alloy wheels
- Roll-up cover with zippers and mesh windows for maximum air flow
- Suspended, removable flooring for easy cleaning
- 2-in-1, all-weather Roll-up cover with zippers and heavy duty mesh windows for maximum air flow
- Compatible accessories include kickstand and critter compartment
- Easy Compact folding for storage
- Flip-down tailgate for simple loading
- Drum-tight fabric keeps pets contained
- Safety Flag
- Stroller Conversion Kit Available (sold separately)
Read What the Publisher of Bark Magazine said about this dog carrier...
"We (Bark) get things from all kinds of manufacturers that try to throw a product together to ride the dog wave...every once in awhile we get a well-conceived product that makes sense and is well engineered. The Burley Tail Wagon falls into that category and our readers will be excited to learn about it."
- Cameron Woo, Publisher, Bark magazine
Full Specs of the Tail Wagon Dog Trailer:
- Capacity (lb/kg): 75.0 / 34.0
- Weight (lb/kg): 22.1 / 10.0
- Interior height (in/cm): 22.8 / 57.8
- Interior width (in/cm): 18.8 / 47.6
- Wheel size (in/cm): 16.0 / 40.6
- Handlebar height (in/cm): 39.0 / 99.0
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 36.5 x 31.0 x 32.0
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 92.7 x 78.7 x 81.3
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 37.4 x 27.8 x 9.4
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 95.0 x 70.5 x 23.9
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.