You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kettler Ladies Verso Capri Beach Cruiser Bike
Riding the Verso Capri Cruiser by Kettler is like being carried off on a cloud. The relaxed retro design of the aluminum frame, easy to pedal 3-piece crankset and swept back cruiser style handlebars will allow you to pedal effortlessly all the while keeping you in an ergonomically superior upright position. The Parisian pink frame is tastefully rounded out with white accents and accessories for the perfect combination of class and style.
The extra wide padded saddle along with support springs is more than enough to handle any bump in the road. Convenient features include full metal fenders and a chainguard to keep you clean and dry. Dual sided pedals will allow a ride with or without footwear - this bike is truly beach ready. The large front basket is generous enough to carry virtually anything and is perfect for the beach.
The riding experience that the Capri delivers will transport you to the exotic island it was named after and have you thinking of a laid back carefree summer day.
Full Specs of the Ladies Verso Capri Cruiser by Kettler:
- Frame: High-strength lightweight aluminum retro styled comfort frame 15" Ladies
- Crank: 3-Piece chrome plated crankset
- Fork: Sturdy cromoly rigid fork
- Fenders: Clear coated front and rear fenders with solid blade supports
- Rims: Resilient alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Pedals: Dual sided pedals - sure grip resin platform/rubberized comfort grip
- Seat Post Clamp: Easily adjustable Quick Release seatpost clamp
- Tires: Heavy-Duty Duro Sure Trac Tread 2.12" cruiser tires (white walls on women's model)
- Saddle: Extra wide padded comfort saddle with impact absorbing support springs
- Chainguard: Lightweight protective shatterproof chainguard
- Handlebars: Swept back cruiser handlebars with nonslip handgrips
- Basket: Spacious weather-resistant front basket
- Kickstand: Center mounted rust-resistant kickstand
- Color: Parisian Pink and White
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.