You have no items in your shopping cart.
VIVA Juliett 3 Speed Bicycle
No Shipping Charge to the Continental USA.
The simple way is often the quickest, however it’s also the most unattainable. To ride the wave as long as possible? Anyone who swims with the stream disappears into the crowd. Juliett perfects the rebellion against it, which slows it: Its many special Viva designed part, set a new standard for the serial bicycle. Retro forms make it unique visible, so it is not only visually impressive but offers a different against the current exciting detail. Viva Juliett put the sensual into sensuality.
The Juliett 3 is a simple yet elegant bicycle. Featuring a Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal hub, it has the perfect number of gears for pedaling around town. Loaded with extras like a comfort saddle, rear rack and a bell.
About Viva Bikes:
Lars Andersen, a former cyclist from the Danish national team, began VIVA Bike Design in 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Viva creates bicycles which are comfortable, reliable and stylish when cycling and navigating the urban landscape. Viva bikes is a small but innovative company that is passionate about the design and development of each bicycle. To achieve a cohesive design on each Viva, they develop most of the main components of the bicycle such as fenders, chain guards, saddles, grips, cargo carriers, chain covers, pedals, frames and forks, ensuring high quality standards and durability. The people at Viva are confident that bicycles are becoming a worldwide trend, not only because cycling is in fashion but also because people becoming more environmentally conscious.
Viva Juliett 3 Features:
- Frame: Cr-Mo/High-ten TIG welded frame 47 or 52cm
- Fork: Uni Crown Fork
- Wheels/Tires: Kenda tires and Viva Classic Alloy Double Wall Rims with stainless spokes
- Drivetrain: Sturmey Archer XRD3 internal 3 speed hub, Sturmey Archer shifter and Aluminum crankset and Anti Rust KMC Chain
- Brakes: Sturmey Archer Front and Rear Drum brakes
- Handlebar: Aluminum handlebar with Aluminum quill stem
- Saddle: Aluminum seatpost with Velo comfort saddle
- Extras: Custom Viva Art Chainguard, Rear Carrier Rack, Fenders and a Bell
- Color: Red
- Weight: 33lbs
- Standover Height: 47cm has 70.5cm, 52cm has a 72.3cm standover
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.