You have no items in your shopping cart.
VIVA Juliett 7 Speed Bicycle
No Shipping Charge to the Continental USA.
The simple way is often the quickest, however it’s also the most unattainable. To ride the wave as long as possible? Anyone who swims with the stream disappears into the crowd. Juliett perfects the rebellion against it, which slows it: Its many special Viva designed part, set a new standard for the serial bicycle. Retro forms make it unique visible, so it is not only visually impressive but offers a different against the current exciting detail. Viva Juliett put the sensual into sensuality.
The Juliett 7 is a fine a city bike as you can buy. Shimano Nexus 7 internal speeds is the perfect number for pedaling around town. Loaded with extras like leather saddles and grips, a dress guard, rear rack and a bell. Like all Viva Bikes, the Juliett 7 is a work of art.
About Viva Bikes:
Lars Andersen, a former cyclist from the Danish national team, began VIVA Bike Design in 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Viva creates bicycles which are comfortable, reliable and stylish when cycling and navigating the urban landscape. Viva bikes is a small but innovative company that is passionate about the design and development of each bicycle. To achieve a cohesive design on each Viva, they develop most of the main components of the bicycle such as fenders, chain guards, saddles, grips, cargo carriers, chain covers, pedals, frames and forks, ensuring high quality standards and durability. The people at Viva are confident that bicycles are becoming a worldwide trend, not only because cycling is in fashion but also because people becoming more environmentally conscious.
Viva Juliett 7 Features:
- Frame: Cr-Mo/High-ten TIG welded frame 47 or 52cm
- Fork: Uni Crown Fork
- Wheels/Tires: Kenda tires and Viva Classic Alloy Double Wall Rims with stainless spokes
- Drivetrain: Shimano internal 7 speed Nexus hub, Shimano shifter, Aluminum crankset and Anti Rust KMC Chain
- Brakes: Strumy Acher XFD Drum Brake, Shimano Nexus Drum Brake rear brakes
- Handlebar: Aluminum handlebar with Aluminum quill stem
- Saddle: Aluminum seatpost with Viva vintage leather comfort saddle
- Extras: Leather grips, Custom Viva Art Chainguard, Dress Guard, Rear Carrier Rack, Fenders and a Bell
- Color: Red
- Weight: 34lbs
- Standover Height: 47cm has 70.5cm, 52cm has a 72.3cm standover
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.