You have no items in your shopping cart.
VIVA Legato 1 Single Speed Bicycle with Flip-Flop Hub
No Shipping Charge to the Continental USA.
The Viva Legato is modest in its own way but that how we like it sometimes. It appears steadfast and endearing masculine. Its character is seductive thanks to the young, stylish design. The Legato is proof that a simple bicycle can be beautiful. Legato knows its roots. It knows where it is going. Its goal is to lead and knows only one way to go: Forward. Simple design, quality materials and good drivability. A generation with its own rules. Featuring a single speed flip flop hub allowing you to switch between a fixed gear and freewheel.
About Viva Bikes:
Lars Andersen, a former cyclist from the Danish national team, began VIVA Bike Design in 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Viva creates bicycles which are comfortable, reliable and stylish when cycling and navigating the urban landscape. Viva bikes is a small but innovative company that is passionate about the design and development of each bicycle. To achieve a cohesive design on each Viva, they develop most of the main components of the bicycle such as fenders, chain guards, saddles, grips, cargo carriers, chain covers, pedals, frames and forks, ensuring high quality standards and durability. The people at Viva are confident that bicycles are becoming a worldwide trend, not only because cycling is in fashion but also because people becoming more environmentally conscious.
Viva Legato Features:
- Frame: Cr-Mo/High-ten welded frame 53 or 56 cm frame size
- Fork: Uni Crown Fork
- Wheels/Tires: 700C Aluminum Double Wall Rims with stainless steel spokes and Kenda Slick Tires 700c
- Drivetrain: Single Speed flip-flop hub, Aluminum crankset and Anti Rust KMC Chain
- Brakes: Promax Aluminum front and rear brakes
- Handlebar: Aluminum handlebar with Aluminum quill stem
- Saddle: Aluminum seatpost with vintage sport saddle
- Extras: Fenders and a bell
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 25lbs
- Standover Height: 53cm has 78cm and 56cm has 80.7cm standover
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.